Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
mj one of the biggest *** holes on earth :lol: besides the stuff already stated, cheated on his wife with multiple white women and treated his teammates and friends like ****

but yea do be like mj :lol:

my ***** mj just watched as oaktree got his *** whooped on his behalf lol

"I'm not black, I'm MJ"

S9f8y.gif

you know thats a lie that fanbase would be hurt too and bash him as well

I personally last year was ok with Durant leaving OKC. I know it was bad for the team and what not. I would obviously be angry but I would have gotten over it but leaving to the Warriors made me dislike the dude forever and be salty AF towards him.

I personally last year was ok with Durant leaving OKC. I know it was bad for the team and what not. I would obviously be angry but I would have gotten over it but leaving to the Warriors made me dislike the dude forever and be salty AF towards him.
i believe its in sports fans nature to be bitter if a player leaves a team

rarely do you see fans ok with that unless they were just a fan of that player and not really a fan of that team

You would think Laney High School would have some state of the art gym since Michael Jordan went there. That was one of the worst gyms I've played in. Jordan was supposed to update the gym and I'm pretty positive all he did was update the front for it to say Michael Jordan Gymnasium, put a Jumpman in the middle of the court and a bunch of big posters of himself on the walls. That whole school and all of the facilities are by far the worst in all of Wilmington.

Boston literally retires everybody's number so it's not a big deal. They'll get washed by the Cavs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom