Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant really was the only oversized perimeter guy to make it all work.

Randolph, Jones, Miller, Supercool Beas...all had some type of issue.

What makes Michael Porter Jr. so safe?

All those dudes are either really low IQ players with off the court questions or had injury problems

MPJ is around good people, focused on basketball, can shoot and handle like a guard, smart and hasn't had any injury problems that I know of

Russ doesn't sign that extension before this season, kiss him goodbye OKC.

i don't see russ going to a team to become a system player, or a complementary player. and make significantly less money.

russ will do nothing but stunt the growth of lonzo and ingram, PG is a nice fit though.

Not necessarily to the Lakers I could see Russ going to the Spurs next summer forreal.

Yea i'm always hesitant and would almost never draft a tweener forward in the top 3 unless he's absolutely great at something.

i don't see russ going to a team to become a system player, or a complementary player. and make significantly less money.

russ will do nothing but stunt the growth of lonzo and ingram, PG is a nice fit though.

Nowhere Russ goes will he be relegated to become a "system" player

TMZ recently caught up with Sheed to talk about Randolph's charges and he says he knows for a fact Randolph is not slinging weed on the side. Wallace simply chalked it up to, "the bigger the paycheck, the bigger the party."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom