Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll ain't learn yet to keep going back and forth with the same dudes that are always going to hate Steph just because yet? :lol:

You can bring all the logic and rationale all you want...it won't matter.

And that goes the same for any of the major players that everyone hates in here. Lebron, KD, Kobe, etc.

If you think about it...we sit in here and talk **** about ****** that are all going to the Hall of Fame :lol: At some point...it's gotta get old.

Well he ain't close to the floor general Magic was or rebounder. Steph is 6'3 so I'm not expecting him to get crazy rebs anyway. Nobody ran a team the way Magic did. Magic was a superstar soon as he came into the league, winning finals MVP at 20 years old.

Steph is great, but he's not on that level.
The game has evolved, offenses have changed.

"Floor general" doesn't mean the same thing it did 30 years ago when Magic was playing.

They both put their imprint on the game at the 1 to similar degrees, just in different manners, both on the same tier in that regard.

Lebron has and always will be a diva. From day one he had the media in his pocket to shift the narrative about him to the casuals. Kyrie ain't the first dude who hates playing with him

Steph is a good floor general but not elite, he does have mental lapses in terms of getting his teammates involved, I'd put Paul, Conley, Wall, LeBron, Lowry and Harden above him as a "floor general" in the purest sense.

Steph may be frail, but he's strength is underrated. Remember when it came to deadlifts, he was only second to Festus Ezeli during his MVP run. Steph is strong and can stop bigger players from backing him off.

I don't believe that he "hides" on team defence as people claim, I think he just doesn't really need to exhaust his energy on that end as they rely on him much more on the other end while Klay has become probably the best spot up shooter in the game today. The record reflects that (if it ain't broke, don't fix it)

What makes his great is his shooting ability, it enhances all his other abilities and also changes the dynamic of the game as he stretches the floor like no other player. He is smart enough to understand how the defence reads up and use his skills, he does that better than anyone else I can think of. The same goes to the Warriors.

lol @ Screamin A trying to make up a narrative to get LeBron back. Pathetic.

Everyone knows LeBron and Flat Earth Irving won't change that.

Clippers’ Jerry West: ‘I did not want to leave’ Warriors
https://t.co/f6zSVw0gai
PeUZN9CH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom