Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis true. Redick one of very few cats that just doesnt get cooked by crosses lol. Its the most random thing. Like...you'd expect him to get put in the tilt-a-whirl by curry and kyrie, james, but nah.

i wish he went to a contender. 6ers a nice young team, but jj not young anymore. its winning time now. maybe spurs would've been a fun look.

bruh got benched in the playoffs..for josh smith fam. and they knew if they played him, they would've lost and they knew if they played josh in his place, they've would've won.

AND AGAINST THE CLIPPERS NO LESS. Come on bro.

This man finished with 10 points...in an elimination game...and kawhi didnt even play and his team got smashed by 40.

and the game before it got his joint toss by Manu.

and yall gassing dude? Really?

James nice..but keep it a buck fiddy.

Harden was 5/20 and -20 in game 6.

Josh Smith was +11 and hit 4 3's
Corey Brewer was +32.

F the Greyhound man :smh:

Except I never said it didn't matter. And it's interesting you keep harping on that. It's clear to everyone who has an ounce of knowledge that Steph is not a BAD defender. He's not. If coaching=bad defense to you do us all a favor and refrain from commenting further on any discussing that requires more knowledge of basketball outside of "he's the greats they're the suckies". Thanks

Dawg you think Curry is with Shaq, Wilt and Mike. Nothing can more wild then that. :lol:

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

Thoughts on Magic Johnson's defense :nerd:. He was noted as a guy who didn't play that end really. I mean....Michael Cooper and Byron Scott would guard the perimeter threats.

Also....Steph is a + defender. Team defense >>>>> Not being able to stick LeBron or Kyrie.

I been said Magic wasn't a good defender. But he was great at almost everything else so he's an exception.

bruh got benched in the playoffs..for josh smith fam. and they knew if they played him, they would've lost and they knew if they played josh in his place, they've would've won.

This man finished with 10 points...in an elimination game...and kawhi didnt even play and his team got smashed by 40.

Did game 5 of the clippers series not count when he had a triple double?

Game 7 didn't count when he 30 and 9?

First half of the game 6 when he basically kept them from being blown out not count?

Pringles let him down as much as harden let the city down. You can't expect dude to play 48 mins initiating all the offense while banging down low with Centers. That was ridiculously shortsighted.

I been said Magic wasn't a good defender. But he was great at almost everything else so he's an exception.

Well Steph Curry is good at everything else too :lol:. He's one of the best rebounding guards in the game.

#3 amongst Pgs in 2014
#3 amongst Pgs in 2015
#3 amongst Pgs in 2016
#9 amongst PGs in 2017 (ahead of john wall)

Consistently amongst the leaders in steals (led the league in 2016)

-One of the most efficient players of all time
-One of the best scorers of all time already
-Led the league in hockey assist
-Top 5 in assist from 2012-2015
-Greatest shooter of all time
-Best finishing PG in the game.

So if Steph is good at everything else....why ISNT he the exception as well?

IMG_4387.JPG

Thoughts?

The 2012 finals. The 2-11, 13 TO's vs GS in '15. Dude is the NBA's Tony Romo.

Reactions: MVP
Well Steph Curry is good at everything else too :lol:. He's one of the best rebounding guards in the game.

#3 amongst Pgs in 2014
#3 amongst Pgs in 2015
#3 amongst Pgs in 2016

there were 8 pgs ahead of curry this year??? I need receipts bro. i know kd coming slowed some things..but dude missed like 28 games and curry spazzed against. who cheated dude in the standings??

there were 8 pgs ahead of curry this year??? I need receipts bro. i know kd coming slowed some things..but dude missed like 28 games and curry spazzed against. who cheated dude in the standings??

In terms of Rebounding

Westbrook, Bev, Cp3, Rondo, Lillard, Bledsoe, Lowry, Payton.

#3 amongst Pgs in 2014
#3 amongst Pgs in 2015
#3 amongst Pgs in 2016

Well he ain't close to the floor general Magic was or rebounder. Steph is 6'3 so I'm not expecting him to get crazy rebs anyway. Nobody ran a team the way Magic did. Magic was a superstar soon as he came into the league, winning finals MVP at 20 years old.

Steph is great, but he's not on that level.

Well he ain't close to the floor general Magic was or rebounder. Steph is 6'3 so I'm not expecting him to get crazy rebs anyway. Nobody ran a team the way Magic did. Magic was a superstar soon as he came into the league, winning finals MVP at 20 years old.

Floor general means getting your teammates open shots and making them better no? Who creates more space and opportunity at the PG position for their team than Steph right now. I'll wait.

A 6'3....frail, unatheltic PG being one of the best rebounders at his position....Averaging close to a triple double in the finals.....

He's the "exception"....and for the record. Steph is a good defender. Again....Team defense>>>>> not being able to stick LeBron James or Jersey untucked Kyrie.

I always say Steph wouldnt be who he is if he got drafted by us. If the cost of seeing him be one of the greatest players ever is us not getting him then I can live with that. We probly wouldve just traded him away anyways.

It's safe to assume that considering the slow fist few seasons he had due to injuries.

Floor General is one of those terms that no longer means what it used to mean. Steph Curry gets his teammates good shots and controls the offense even when the ball isn't in his hand.

I could easily say no one has run a team like Steph has and you couldn't even drop Magic in there.

Floor general means getting your teammates open shots and making them better no? Who creates more space and opportunity at the PG position for their team than Steph right now. I'll wait.

A 6'3....frail, unatheltic PG being one of the best rebounders at his position....Averaging close to a triple double in the finals.....

He's the "exception"....and for the record. Steph is a good defender. Again....Team defense>>>>> not being able to stick LeBron James or Jersey untucked Kyrie.

Magic was averaging close to a triple his whole career. :lol:

Steph is the goat shooter. Good PG skills. And all that team defense **** is him hiding and getting a steal here and there.

Floor General is one of those terms that no longer means what it used to mean. Steph Curry gets his teammates good shots and controls the offense even when the ball isn't in his hand.

I could easily say no one has run a team like Steph has and you couldn't even drop Magic in there.

Never said he doesn't get teammates open looks. Of course his presence opens things up, just ain't Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom