Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point do we say that's who he is cuz the list is growing.

Every superstar has bad games in the playoffs. The Rockets problem is there's rarely anyone to pick up the slack when Harden has a bad game.

The rockets are to Harden centric, hopefully that changes this year.

Screenshot_2017-08-22-12-10-32.png

Damn nikki

meh. i like big *******..but self hate aint my cup of tea. Aint nothing wrong with wanting to stay a black woman.

At what point do we say that's who he is cuz the list is growing.

It really hasnt been a good look for him. He's an excellent player but he always disappears for at least one game in the playoffs and thats the worst time of the year to do so. Thankfully the Rockets got CP now, so when he has a bad game after a long night in the strip club, CP is there to keep things on track.

I mean...would you expect any less from Dolan management?

DSJ on DAL > DSJ on the Knicks.

Until ownership changes, there is no hope for the Knicks.

I always say Steph wouldnt be who he is if he got drafted by us. If the cost of seeing him be one of the greatest players ever is us not getting him then I can live with that. We probly wouldve just traded him away anyways.

you _'s can't be serious :rofl::rofl:

Like I been saying if defense don't matter for PG's (which is false) then keep him with the PG's. Dude ain't better or as good as Bron, KD or Kawhi when he plays one side of the floor.

it's real funny how you Curry boys go from "Steph is a good defender" "Steph is a average defender" "oh defense don't matter for PG's".

Except I never said it didn't matter. And it's interesting you keep harping on that. It's clear to everyone who has an ounce of knowledge that Steph is not a BAD defender. He's not. If coaching=bad defense to you do us all a favor and refrain from commenting further on any discussing that requires more knowledge of basketball outside of "he's the greats they're the suckies". Thanks

esssplane facial hair

He averaged damn near the same stats in the playoffs as he did in the regular season in 2015

This past post season he averaged 29 and 9 against the two best wing defenders in the league.

The only series he choked in was the Portland series. They had no business losing that one. It was all on him.

He averaged damn near the same stats in the playoffs as he did in the regular season in 2015

This past post season he averaged 29 and 9 against the two best wing defenders in the league.

The only series he choked in was the Portland series. That had no business losing that one. It was all on him.

They'll bring up the game against GSW, but GSW was the superior team

The only series he choked in was the Portland series. That had no business losing that one. It was all on him.

After the Portland series people just keep that narrative going

bruh got benched in the playoffs..for josh smith fam. and they knew if they played him, they would've lost and they knew if they played josh in his place, they've would've won.

AND AGAINST THE CLIPPERS NO LESS. Come on bro.

This man finished with 10 points...in an elimination game...and kawhi didnt even play and his team got smashed by 40.

and the game before it got his joint toss by Manu.

and yall gassing dude? Really?

James nice..but keep it a buck fiddy.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

Thoughts on Magic Johnson's defense :nerd:. He was noted as a guy who didn't play that end really. I mean....Michael Cooper and Byron Scott would guard the perimeter threats.

Also....Steph is a + defender. Team defense >>>>> Not being able to stick LeBron or Kyrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom