Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry no. if Freeze knows nothing, he knows *******. I'm a connoisseur of sorts. It's a gift. Titty Rainman.

She def got these touched up. Soooo much fuller now, when instead gravity should've taken a larger hold on them.

sb1_zps1435c8e6.jpg

where was all that fullness here??

3a335ec9f8e8b344ad2e998217c2a785--date-nights-james-darcy.jpg
Prolly just a titty lift. Doubt she got implants put in.

sorry no. if Freeze knows nothing, he knows *******. I'm a connoisseur of sorts. It's a gift. Titty Rainman.

She def got these touched up. Soooo much fuller now, when instead gravity should've taken a larger hold on them.

sb1_zps1435c8e6.jpg

where was all that fullness here??

3a335ec9f8e8b344ad2e998217c2a785--date-nights-james-darcy.jpg

Nah fam, you ain't the only ones that can assess blessed chests. The ******* are the same size. She just has a wider cut dress on at the Mayweather fight so it's showing more clevage. If them things got touched up she wouldn't have them sagging like that, they'd be the perky Nicki Minaj joints. Defeats the whole purpose of getting them touched up if they look worn. But she just had a baby so the Manmories, though aged are still nice and milky.

Wojnarowski: "Cleveland is going to inquire about a couple of the Celtics' young players, but that is very unlikely.. Cleveland is going to try to get at one more [of Boston's draft picks] to finalize this deal. Boston is going to initially, at least, resist this idea."

Where were you when a disgruntled Kyrie was actually found to be worth IT/Crowder and 2 first rd picks

I keep seeing the notion that Brooklyn "is going to play hard"

Are there multiple players in contract years? Not saying they won't play hard but I'm sure other bad teams will be playing hard too lol

The major factor for why I would disagree is that the Pacers will look to tank the season while the Nets will be a bad team that competes.

Pacers don't seem like they're buying into tanking just yet, none of their moves after George seem to indicate that. Still have solid rotational players and those guys aren't going to deliberately tank a season of their careers. Don't think that Pacers are much better than Nets on paper but I feel safe about putting them ahead of Brooklyn

I keep seeing the notion that Brooklyn "is going to play hard"

Are there multiple players in contract years? Not saying they won't play hard but I'm sure other bad teams will be playing hard too lol

For one, D Slow will be playing with something to prove which can be good or bad. He's already the most talented player on that team. But they have a group young guys that play hard and have a good rapport with each other (my main man Acy, RHJ, whitehead, dinwiddie, Levert.)

And Lin should be available for more than 36 games. Atkinson is a good coach

Pacers:
Turner
Young (should be traded soon)
Glenn Robb III
Dipo
Collison

Bojan, Cory Joseph, Al Jeff, Lance

Nets:
Jarrett Allen
Trevor Booker
Crabbe
D'Lo
Lin

RHJ, Levert, Kilpatrick Carroll, Mozgov

After taking a closer look, it is harder to imagine the Pacers doing worse than the Nets. Nets players are young and unproven but have higher potential in the long run. But for this year, the Pacers seem to have a better team.

How many of y'all that hoop actually euro to your dominant hand? That Harden-AD vid made me realize I almost only euro to my off-hand
I think it is more so about pushing off with your strong FOOT than it is positioning yourself to score with your dominant hand.

In some folks, those two things will overlap, for others it won't

IMG_3502.JPG
IMG_3666.JPG

This picture brings a tear to my eye man.
I have a dog simlar to this that was a rescue from a Crack Infested Apt COmplex.
Name is Rumble, because he looks like the Thunder mascot, same Choc Brown color and all.

Well dudes back is jacked, IVDD or some ****t.
Think I might have to put the little homie down man.

He does look like the Thunder mascot :lol:

Really sucks that you might have to put him down, tho. Sorry to hear that.

IMG_3502.JPG
IMG_3666.JPG

This picture brings a tear to my eye man.
I have a dog simlar to this that was a rescue from a Crack Infested Apt COmplex.
Name is Rumble, because he looks like the Thunder mascot, same Choc Brown color and all.

Well dudes back is jacked, IVDD or some ****t.
Think I might have to put the little homie down man.

Im sorry my dude. Pup is cute as hell. A puppy can make a thug sensitive as hell.

I think it is more so about pushing off with your strong FOOT than it is positioning yourself to score with your dominant hand.

In some folks, those two things will overlap, for others it won't

I push off my left (weak) foot and jump off my right foot and usually finish right (off) handed

I just want to see IT flourish.

I'm just wondering who's gonna sign him next season because I knew Celtics werent dumb enough to do it, I wanna say cavs won't even if they lose lebron but if they do that's a big fat L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom