Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just awkward for everyone now if the trade is voided

Ainge certainly doesn't want damaged goods, and even if IT was healthy I suspect Danny would have shipped him anyway

Cat and mouse game should be fascinating

Cavs should have plenty of suitors for Kyrie (bucks). Celtics and Thomas..not so much.

#leverage

If they void the deal, Celtics get back an All Star who averaged 30pts for one more year, a good 3/D player and a unprotected pick.

Cavs get a player who doesn't want to play for the organization so they'll have to get a Cousin type of deal later on.

Lebron still leaves and they'll become the new Brooklyn Nets after trading away all those future picks to build around Lebron :nthat:

Yup Cleveland has all the leverage :rofl:

She so bad. She adopted a black baby. I wouldve gave her 6 of em by accident.

"Accident"

tumblr_medqnzdmC01rk74yho1_250.gif

If they void the deal, Celtics get back an All Star who averaged 30pts for one more year, a good 3/D player and a unprotected pick.

Cavs get a player who doesn't want to play for the organization so they'll have to get a Cousin type of deal later on.

Lebron still leaves and they'll become the new Brooklyn Nets after trading away all those future picks to build around Lebron :nthat:

Yup Cleveland has all the leverage :rofl:
IT failing the medical l drops his trade value and Crowder and IT might not be too happy with being traded

And what makes anybody thing IT can even average that amount again with a torn hip labrum? Dude could be sad to watch this yr.

Interested to see what happens with Ree if thr trade gets voided. Dudes camp was already saying he wasnt playing to show up to training camp :lol:

How did he tear it?
That whole situation is a crap show now.
Even if he's rocking a nagging injury Cavs still need to do it, the trade as is is way better than what anybody thought they would get, and still better than the Bucks standing offer.

Cavs have Rose, IT2 doesn't even need to play right away, just rehab my man and chill.

Cavs looking Gifthorses in the mouth imo.

if Warriors got Kyrie for Klay the warriors would have the top 3 ISO/1vs1 players in the league. Also the top 3 scorers/ball handlers combo players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom