Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHInDUTVwAA0mbp.jpg:large

Cavs aren't getting anything more than an extra 2nd rounder if that from Boston.

Also, does anybody else find it odd that Shams hasn't written anything about this trade potentially falling through after being the one to break it? Meanwhile Woj is on ESPN nonstop?

Cavs aren't getting anything more than an extra 2nd rounder if that from Boston.

Also, does anybody else find it odd that Shams hasn't written anything about this trade potentially falling through after being the one to break it? Meanwhile Woj is on ESPN nonstop?

Competition with sources?

Sounds to me like a lot of the new leaks are coming out of Boston rather than Cleveland.

And what makes anybody thing IT can even average that amount again with a torn hip labrum? Dude could be sad to watch this yr.

Interested to see what happens with Ree if thr trade gets voided. Dudes camp was already saying he wasnt playing to show up to training camp :lol:

Yeah that injury is no joke. I was actually surprised he didn't need surgery and that he was projected to be ready for the season opener.

Yeah that injury is no joke. I was actually surprised he didn't need surgery and that he was projected to be ready for the season opener.

Same, especially when I realized it was the same injury Flynn got. Dude was balling until that injury. I hope it's not as serious as his.

Also, does anyone have a backstory on Bruno being kicked out of the Brazilian national team? Why did he refuse to enter the game?

And Noel is an idiot for turning down that $70 mil contract. dude averaged 6 ad 8. Also, if he is banking on getting a $20 mil a year for four years, that's $80 + $4 mill this year which makes a total of $84 mil within 5 years. If he took the $70 mil four year offer and potentially making more by the time he is 26/ 27, he will be making around $5 to $10 million more within a five year span than betting on himself like this.

Unless he becomes the type of game changer Gobert and DJ are and get between $25 and $30 a year, there is no way he will be making more money taking this route.

Pelicans need to resign cunningham cuz hill out for most of the season...bad luck already fa my squad..or they betta holla at matt barnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom