Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo to the Lakers for 2 and 28.

KP to the Celtics for 3 and a future first.

Courtney Lee to the Blazers for the 20.

Knicks would have picks 2, 3, 8, 28, (extra first next year).

2) Lonzo Ball

3) Josh Jackson

8 ) Malik Monk

20) Justin Jackson

28) Bam Adebayo

The most crucial move after all of this would be to FIRE PHIL. Total clean house but we reload with young talent from this draft while LA tries to revive themselves in the west and Boston makes a move to dethrone the Cavs.

As Knicks fans we would all remember the class of 2017. The starting 5 of new talent that brings hope back to Garden.

You are out of your ******* mind if you think melo is going to net you the second overall pick and another first.

View media item 2470786

bruh :x you serious right now?

his legit last accolade was 4 yrs ago. The melo of today is not even in the same breath of value as the #2 pick b. i'm gonna need you to go through that v-neck back on b. Out here naked

Cavs don't even have anything to offer though. Boston should win this battle easily.

Not without another defensive body in the lineup as well. I think the two could work during certain stretches of the game but Cavs need more than one body that can defend in their starting line up
Having those two little guards would be tough man. Even with a serious defender added in place of Love.

Plus not to mention that would be 3 dominant ball-handlers in that starting lineup.

I don't know man. Not saying it is impossible to work because I believe great players find a way to make it happen, but on PAPER, I struggle to see how that works
I feel what youre saying it wouldnt be easy to pull off on court especially fitting them all into a starting lineup but if they did it would be nice. I think Kyrie would be alright not dominating the ball if there is another play-maker to carry the load when Lebron isnt on the court. 

It's going to be hilarious watching Jimmy Butler stuck in Cleveland w/ Kyrie after they get bombed on again by the Warriors in the finals. Cause Bron damn sure is not staying in Cleveland long term 
laugh.gif

Melo to the Lakers for 2 and 28.

KP to the Celtics for 3 and a future first.

Courtney Lee to the Blazers for the 20.

Knicks would have picks 2, 3, 8, 28, (extra first next year).

2) Lonzo Ball

3) Josh Jackson

8 ) Malik Monk

20) Justin Jackson

28) Bam Adebayo

The most crucial move after all of this would be to FIRE PHIL. Total clean house but we reload with young talent from this draft while LA tries to revive themselves in the west and Boston makes a move to dethrone the Cavs.

As Knicks fans we would all remember the class of 2017. The starting 5 of new talent that brings hope back to Garden.

You are out of your ******* mind if you think melo is going to net you the second overall pick and another first.

View media item 2470786

bruh :x you serious right now?

his legit last accolade was 4 yrs ago. The melo of today is not even in the same breath of value as the #2 pick b. i'm gonna need you to go through that v-neck back on b. Out here naked

I admit, there is no way they get that much for him.... however in this "trade happy" and "do whatever it takes to beat a super team" off season, I still think a team is gonna offer some valuable pieces for Melo and he will be moved somewhere soon.

Don't you think?

I admit, there is no way they get that much for him.... however in this "trade happy" and "do whatever it takes to beat a super team" off season, I still think a team is gonna offer some valuable pieces for Melo and he will be moved somewhere soon.

Don't you think?
No, he is ******* dying in New York.

So say Boston gets Butler, does that cancel any hope of Gordon coming there? I think he would stay in Utah anyway, but you never know
Can Gordon play the 2?  Or maybe try to roll with butler at the 4 and Gordon at the 3.

Last edited:

Don't you think?

One he has a no trade clause.
Two lastest reports are the Knicks may be willing to buy him out and him just leave as a free agent.

Stop the trolling fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom