Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you like that?

Two dudes that dribble the air out of the basketball in the backcourt

Beverley worked well because he didn't NEED to do that to be successful

I think it could work. What I know won't work is Harden being the sole creator.

They can get each other easier looks. They're both among the lowest in percentage of shots that are assisted.

Melo to the Lakers for 2 and 28.
KP to the Celtics for 3 and a future first.
Courtney Lee to the Blazers for the 20.

Knicks would have picks 2, 3, 8, 28, (extra first next year).

2) Lonzo Ball
3) Josh Jackson
8 ) Malik Monk
20) Justin Jackson
28) Bam Adebayo

The most crucial move after all of this would be to FIRE PHIL. Total clean house but we reload with young talent from this draft while LA tries to revive themselves in the west and Boston makes a move to dethrone the Cavs.

As Knicks fans we would all remember the class of 2017. The starting 5 of new talent that brings hope back to Garden.

2) Lonzo Ball
3) Josh Jackson
8 ) Malik Monk
20) Justin Jackson
28) Bam Adebayo

The most crucial move after all of this would be to FIRE PHIL. Total clean house but we reload with young talent from this draft while LA tries to revive themselves in the west and Boston makes a move to dethrone the Cavs.

As Knicks fans we would all remember the class of 2017. The starting 5 of new talent that brings hope back to Garden.

You wouldn't happen to work at a barbershop would you?

Cavs need another person that can control an offense and someone that can defend at least better than what they have now. Chris Paul fits the billing for both.
So you would start both Kyrie and CP3?

Two smallish guards, you think that would work defensively?

Jordan Schultz

The #Cavs are NOT currently in discussion with #Pacers for Paul George, per sources. I am told however that George is moving "very soon."

2) Lonzo Ball
3) Josh Jackson
8 ) Malik Monk
20) Justin Jackson
28) Bam Adebayo

You wouldn't happen to work at a barbershop would you?

no but I hang out at one
View media item 2470783

2) Lonzo Ball
3) Josh Jackson
8 ) Malik Monk
20) Justin Jackson
28) Bam Adebayo

You are out of your ******* mind if you think melo is going to net you the second overall pick and another first.

2) Lonzo Ball

3) Josh Jackson

8 ) Malik Monk

20) Justin Jackson

28) Bam Adebayo

You are out of your ******* mind if you think melo is going to net you the second overall pick and another first.

View media item 2470786

Cavs need another person that can control an offense and someone that can defend at least better than what they have now. Chris Paul fits the billing for both.
So you would start both Kyrie and CP3?

Two smallish guards, you think that would work defensively?
Not without another defensive body in the lineup as well. I think the two could work during certain stretches of the game but Cavs need more than one body that can defend in their starting line up

YAY a 34 year old on his last legs who is a ball stopper and doesnt play defense.  Definitely worth sacrificing the next decade for.

Not without another defensive body in the lineup as well. I think the two could work during certain stretches of the game but Cavs need more than one body that can defend in their starting line up
how the hell is CP going to go to the Cavs?  They are like $30M over the cap and he is a FA.

roll.gif

Having those two little guards would be tough man. Even with a serious defender added in place of Love.

Plus not to mention that would be 3 dominant ball-handlers in that starting lineup.

I don't know man. Not saying it is impossible to work because I believe great players find a way to make it happen, but on PAPER, I struggle to see how that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom