Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo to the Lakers for 2 and 28.

KP to the Celtics for 3 and a future first.

Courtney Lee to the Blazers for the 20.

Knicks would have picks 2, 3, 8, 28, (extra first next year).

2) Lonzo Ball

3) Josh Jackson

8 ) Malik Monk

20) Justin Jackson

28) Bam Adebayo

The most crucial move after all of this would be to FIRE PHIL. Total clean house but we reload with young talent from this draft while LA tries to revive themselves in the west and Boston makes a move to dethrone the Cavs.

As Knicks fans we would all remember the class of 2017. The starting 5 of new talent that brings hope back to Garden.

You are out of your ******* mind if you think melo is going to net you the second overall pick and another first.

View media item 2470786

bruh :x you serious right now?

his legit last accolade was 4 yrs ago. The melo of today is not even in the same breath of value as the #2 pick b. i'm gonna need you to go through that v-neck back on b. Out here naked

I admit, there is no way they get that much for him.... however in this "trade happy" and "do whatever it takes to beat a super team" off season, I still think a team is gonna offer some valuable pieces for Melo and he will be moved somewhere soon.

Don't you think?

nobody is gonna trade a major piece for melo at this point. dude is about to be 34. And owed a ton of money left. Not gonna happen. not to mention he can only be traded to where he wants to go and the teams it seems like he would want, have nothing to be comparable. either the value of the pieces are too much or not enough.

Push for what... the cavs have nothing to trade

Cleveland doesn't have much to offer though...

It's believed that the Cavaliers, by offering All-Star forward Kevin Love, could recruit a third team that would supply the sort of young players and/or draft picks sure to be more appealing to Chicago than the limited trade assets on Cleveland's roster.

The Chicago Tribune reported that the Phoenix Suns, who have the No. 4 pick in Thursday night's draft as well as an available first-rate point guard in Eric Bledsoe, are a potential third-team facilitator in such a scenario.

Melo to the Lakers for 2 and 28.

KP to the Celtics for 3 and a future first.

Courtney Lee to the Blazers for the 20.

Knicks would have picks 2, 3, 8, 28, (extra first next year).

2) Lonzo Ball

3) Josh Jackson

8 ) Malik Monk

20) Justin Jackson

28) Bam Adebayo

The most crucial move after all of this would be to FIRE PHIL. Total clean house but we reload with young talent from this draft while LA tries to revive themselves in the west and Boston makes a move to dethrone the Cavs.

As Knicks fans we would all remember the class of 2017. The starting 5 of new talent that brings hope back to Garden.

You are out of your ******* mind if you think melo is going to net you the second overall pick and another first.

View media item 2470786

bruh :x you serious right now?

his legit last accolade was 4 yrs ago. The melo of today is not even in the same breath of value as the #2 pick b. i'm gonna need you to go through that v-neck back on b. Out here naked

Jesus Christ :x :rofl: :rofl:

Just read all those Melo trade scenarios. Straight comedy. 
roll.gif

Unfortunately for the Cavs, the whole world saw Love for what he is.  He's a sieve on defense and provides zero rim protection.  I don't see many teams chomping at the bit to acquire him.

Unfortunately for the Cavs, the whole world saw Love for what he is.  He's a sieve on defense and provides zero rim protection.  I don't see many teams chomping at the bit to acquire him.

I mean, that was known before he was traded there
Hate that he's the scapegoat
When you have all those M's going to shump and TT

Jimmy in Cleveland would just mean another play to pound the **** out the ball. He's lowkey a ball stopper.

Hope Ainge gives up the goods (RIP Prodigy) and Bulls get that #3 and either next years 1st or 2019 1st

Jimmy in Cleveland would just mean another play to pound the **** out the ball. He's lowkey a ball stopper.

Hope Ainge gives up the goods (RIP Prodigy) and Bulls get that #3 and either next years 1st or 2019 1st

RIP Bandana P [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom