Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Brandon Ingram actually does something Laker fans need to stop overrating the **** out of him.
If BI was so overrated, why does Laker mgmt see something in him that makes him untouchable?

Label anyone untouchable and their price automatically shoots up. As of now, he's all potential.
And what's wrong with banking on potential? Laker scouts been doing a good job of assessing potential for many years. Even if BI turns out to not be a star, it's not the end of the world as he already shows a willingness to hustle hard at the court and play good defense.

explain? We gucci bruh. keep watching. magic just hit me on the sidekick.

We gave up a 21 year old for trash. Bout to give up the 2 for PG or either waste it on Ball. Trying to do the exact same thing we tried the last 2 years with free agents that netted us moz and deng

People said the same **** when Kawhi came in the league for the first year

"Oh he looks to be a solid role player but I don't think he will be star" and look here we are in 2017

Anything could happen
Everyone's a future Kawhi these days
:lol:
I'm just saying
People always were thinking Kawhi and Giannis were overrated in their first year
People were crappin on Otto Porter when he was making highlights for shaqtin a fool
People were praising MCW in his first year and called him a future star
Mfers don't know

Lakers trying to offer 27,28 pick and randle/Clarkson for pg13 is solid move :nerd:

Last edited:
Gonna see this when he comes back to LA next season :nerd:

Last edited:
Did whip bet $1,000 that ratsull would be traded before the season?? Or was it something else

who actually honors bets over $20 on here? :lol:

I was owed money for the Brooklyn nets not making ECF when they had the big 4-5 and dude went ghost. dude prob still posting on here :smh:

I was owed money for the Brooklyn nets not making ECF when they had the big 4-5 and dude went ghost. dude prob still posting on here :smh:
I made the standard $150 bet with lakersman and paid him recently

But I'm pretty sure there was some sort of $1k bet regarding ratsull

I made the standard $150 bet with lakersman and paid him recently

But I'm pretty sure there was some sort of $1k bet regarding ratsull

props for paying, I don't come in here often anymore but remember dudes a few years back getting in heated arguments and throwing money around but no one paid ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom