Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLo is going to be ok. He's probably not an all star level talent but I wouldn't have dealt him after year 2.

Especially not if I was drafting Lonzo to replace him

Butler the new Russell Westbrook for wanting to do it on his own? wade was ready to opt out and join butler in Cleveland for the minimum

DLo is going to be ok. He's probably not an all star level talent but I wouldn't have dealt him after year 2.

Dude avg 18/5/5/ on relatively efficient splits whenever he played more than 30 min. He's your number 2 pick.

A one year rental of Brook Lopez is not worth it at all.

But that Moz and Deng contract had to be moved and with Lonzo in the draft, they felt that they could replace D'Lo with Lonzo so to them it made sense. Shed one of those deals, and even though you had to trade an asset, you get his replacement in a couple days. But Lonzo isn't as good as D'Lo and the product you're going to put on the floor next year if you're LAL about to be hella ******.

Jimmy got the juice in Chicago and he aint tryna give it up to play 3rd string to Bron and Kyrie only to be left high and dry in bum *** Cleveland when they both dip.

Don't blame Jimmy for being reluctant to stay in Clev if moved there. He needs to pull Bron's card like Amare did and say I will sign on if Bron signs an extension. If not youre trapped and Bron is gone.

Gonna be weird seeing Brook in a Lakers Jersey, I was a NJ Nets fan back in the day before they moved their bum ***** to Brooklyn, but Brook will always have a place in my heart

don't know why PG wants to go to LA especially now. that roster is trash :lol: and it won't get any better

Dude avg 18/5/5/ on relatively efficient splits whenever he played more than 30 min. He's your number 2 pick.

A one year rental of Brook Lopez is not worth it at all.

But that Moz and Deng contract had to be moved and with Lonzo in the draft, they felt that they could replace D'Lo with Lonzo so to them it made sense. Shed one of those deals, and even though you had to trade an asset, you get his replacement in a couple days. But Lonzo isn't as good as D'Lo and the product you're going to put on the floor next year if you're LAL about to be hella ******.

I'm weary of his stats because someone has to score on a bad team. But he does have talent.

His rookie year was some bs cause of the Kobe farewell tour. He reminds of a Reggie Jackson type of PG.

explain? We gucci bruh. keep watching. magic just hit me on the sidekick.

Freeze you a funny *** dude on nt, but it really rubs me the wrong way you reppin the lakers and warriors. That's disgusting

you have never seen me rep the warriors. I never have. I like to watch them a lot. Never in my life have I claimed them as my team/squad tho. Even when I go in their thread, I always refer to them as you guys and they. Lakers is us/we. I like watching them play and my homie Dray on there. But Lakers is family. dont let it rub you bro. when they play the lakers i root for the purple and gold. As a hoops fans, its waaaaaaay more fun to have a dog in the race come playoff time. I'm not gonna stop enjoying their hoops. With that said, can't wait til lakers are good enough to beat them again. they tore kobe's achilles. screw them.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/jadande[/URL]"]
  @jadande 2h2 hours ago

This is all leading to Jerry West vs. Magic Johnson for LeBron’s services in 2018.

So the Lakers about to gut the roster, and put out a terrible product this year in the name of cap space, in hopes of Luring LBJ onto their team.

Wow.
[/quote]
Smells like the 2009 and 2010 Knicks selling out for Bron.

screw them.

C5Ys4j5UsAA-ARr.jpg

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/jadande[/URL]"]
  @jadande 2h2 hours ago

This is all leading to Jerry West vs. Magic Johnson for LeBron’s services in 2018.

So the Lakers about to gut the roster, and put out a terrible product this year in the name of cap space, in hopes of Luring LBJ onto their team.

Wow.
[/quote]

:lol:

Don't worry though,he'll be joined by Boogie and Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom