Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Dwert was doing a Twitter Q&A when he got traded,probably found out thanks to Woj like the rest of us :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
5+10>>>2

Fox or Dennis Smith are gonna be better Lonzo on their own. Add Markannen or a Kennard and id rather have those 2 picks all day. Smart of SAC to reject that trade.

5+10>>>2

Fox or Dennis Smith are gonna be better Lonzo on their own. Add Markannen or a Kennard and id rather have those 2 picks all day. Smart of SAC to reject that trade.

thats besides the point

the higher pick would have been traded to the pacers with 27, 28, clarkson or randle or both

If it was the 10/27/28 and Clarkson or Randle I'd do it. Hell that's the best they're gon get. Matter of fact Magic should've lowballed them even more.

Ball or Fox are still there at 5.

West is a front office legend but DJ should probably be the last player from that team you'd wanna trade.........................

Last edited:
If it was the 10/27/28 and Clarkson or Randle I'd do it. Hell that's the best they're gon get. Matter of fact Magic should've lowballed them even more.

West is a front office legend but DJ should probably be the last player from that team you'd wanna trade.........................

THE LAKERS ARE BIDDING AGAINST THEMSELVES **** THIS ****.

How confident are the Lakers in Lonzo if they willingly tried to trade away from him by moving back in the draft?

THE LAKERS ARE BIDDING AGAINST THEMSELVES **** THIS ****.

Looking like the New York Jets out here :lol:

The Clippers are trying themselves to hit on LBJ next summer

If they resign Blake and Chris, they won't be able to grab both DJ and Bron.

Plus DJ is a FA next year too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom