Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all it takes to get Dwert?

I was saying Tristan and Channig Frye expiring earlier but damn. ATL has had it

And, would have been forgiven for injuries because he took the franchise to a Finals. Instead, he left and became a total cancer while also being a shell of his former self.

Exactly! The league changing, the emphasis on post place league wide going down. Wow. He still got/getting paid though. [emoji]127999[/emoji]‍♂️

CeLlLt6WoAQb1-6.jpg

Just face it you believe D'Lo is a lot better than he is.
Even if I do, the Lakers Team was headed in the right direction and he was good, and he's 21 years old on a cost efficient rookie deal. 

If they were to hit on this year's draft and stay healthy, sign PG outright next summer or something (Which I wouldn't wait for him to sign but I get the logic) they'd be on their way. No need to Move D'Lo, Randle or Clarkson and picks for Paul George in hopes that you get bron or russ.

You're rushing the process.

@MikeConti929: Dwight Howard spoke on 92.9 The Game less than nine hours ago of how badly he wanted to win a championship for Atlanta

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lakers, per sources, engaged Sacramento in talks that would have sent the 2nd pick to the Kings for Sac’s two 1st-rounders (5 and 10) (1/2)

Lakers, per sources, engaged Sacramento in talks that would have sent the 2nd pick to the Kings for Sac’s two 1st-rounders (5 and 10) (1/2)
Lakers would have then packaged one of the Kings’ picks w/27 & 28 along w/player in offer to Indy for Paul George. But Kings said no (2/2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom