Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Brandon Ingram actually does something Laker fans need to stop overrating the **** out of him.
If BI was so overrated, why does Laker mgmt see something in him that makes him untouchable?

Cause they'll be **** out of luck if he's not the burgeoning superstar they claim he'll be.
People said the same **** when Kawhi came in the league for the first year
"Oh he looks to be a solid role player but I don't think he will be star" and look here we are in 2017
Anything could happen

Pretty sure Kawhi didn't look like he'd break in half by closing a car door. He also plays scared as ****, something neither KD, Kawhi, Anthony Davis, nor Westbrook did.

Poor Dwight. Should've learned pick and roll

Last edited:
If Paul leaves chances are DJ is gone soon after, right?
I'd assume so for sure.

If Chris and Blake are back I'm not sure he doesn't move this summer tbh Clips love DJ, but he's the most disposable of the big 3, is on the last year of his deal, is going to command a max deal, and they're serious about pursuing Lebron. I wouldn't be surprised.

The issue with this though, is that trading DJ has an effect on Resigning blake.

Last edited:
Until Brandon Ingram actually does something Laker fans need to stop overrating the **** out of him.
If BI was so overrated, why does Laker mgmt see something in him that makes him untouchable?

Cause they'll be **** out of luck if he's not the burgeoning superstar they claim he'll be.
"Oh he looks to be a solid role player but I don't think he will be star" and look here we are in 2017
Anything could happen

Pretty sure Kawhi didn't look like he'd break in half by closing a car door. He also plays scared as ****, something neither KD, Kawhi, Anthony Davis, nor Westbrook did.

Plays scared? I need video for this.
You can say his jump shot wasn't good at times, but bruh was on the court during most of clutch time.

Unless it's Stein, Momo, Ding or Woj reporting on the Lakers, I'll take whatever is said with a grain of salt.

Oh wow. He's unrestricted too
nerd.gif
Nah he's not. He's got a player option that he's going to exercise.

Gotcha ^^

I like the Dwight trade for the Hornets. Its gonna be really hard to score on them. Reddick would be absolutely perfect there.

Last edited:

Anything could happen

You ain't watch him in second half of the season though. He played real aggressive Feb and on. 13 on 47%.

Last edited:
Clippers kidnapped DJ to keep him and now trying to trade him 
roll.gif

@Mamba MVP you gotta send some strippers and big bottles of Henny to @leemelone @Essential1 @SoHi 23@PMatic way. Them boys gon need it.

Big Homie Whip!! @wHipLAshTw03 What it do woe!!
What it do bro! There's only a few who knew what D'AngeNO HUSTLE was all about. Remember when Russell said "Everything starts with me" LOL

Good riddance to that joke of a player. 

Here's the thing though, someone up in here owes me a thousand dollars. @leemelone  
And when the Lakers pass on Lonzo for D'aaron Fox on Thursday...

Chaos......
NT'ers from LA gonna straight jump off the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro  
laugh.gif

Lakers, per sources, engaged Sacramento in talks that would have sent the 2nd pick to the Kings for Sac’s two 1st-rounders (5 and 10) (1/2)
Hmmmm......Lonzo a lock at #2? 
laugh.gif

Lakers, per sources, engaged Sacramento in talks that would have sent the 2nd pick to the Kings for Sac’s two 1st-rounders (5 and 10) (1/2)
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) June 21, 2017
Looks like Lakers may not be 100% sold on Big Baller Brand if they willing to trade down.

Look out for Isaac or Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom