Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, this year's pre-draft trading sweepstakes is just as hectic as last year's...........and that was when D-Rose to NY was the big trade heading into the draft (which ******* failed in the end BTW, smh)

whip about to talk that talk [emoji]128553[/emoji]
It's like getting your first major league hit after 10 at bats. You would be happy too.

Bruh I been in the major leagues a very long time. Don't get it twisted.
Well damn. Career must have been equivalent of Mario Mendoza

If you say so bro. Knock ya'self out.
Just saying
Also that Melo trade at the deadline didn't pan out huh [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anyway congrats on your $1k, better hope @leemelone pays up :lol:

Bruh..

He woke up this morning (prolly with sunglasses on) as Ice-Veined Hollywood Russ

He's going to bed tonight as a BK Value Meal.

Hell of a day.

Last edited:
Just saying
Also that Melo trade at the deadline didn't pan out huh [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anyway congrats on your $1k, better hope @leemelone pays up
laugh.gif
Thanks man. I'm not mad that Melo trade didn't pan out. I even said the Lakers would get Boogie, Butler, or PG13, remember? I think I even mentioned Westbrook too.

Either way, I knew all along that the Lakers were gonna deal Russell WELL BEFORE he turned 25. Everyone on that Lakers thread was saying Russell was gonna finish out his rookie contract and be a Lakers by 25, which is the age they predicted Russell would start hitting his stride. He may still do it, but I knew it wouldn't be in a Laker uniform because he's not Laker material if you know what I mean.

Even if he don't pay up, I ain't trippin. A stack is a stack and I have more than enough stacks in my back pocket. Who knows, he may need that stack more than I do. I won't be shocked if he never responds to my PM and fails to pay up. 

Last edited:
Btw, how many times are we gonna go with "this is the perfect situation for Dwight"?

Dude aint washed but he definitely not new

I honestly wonder what Whip's reaction was at the exact moment he learned of the Ratsull trade
Got to my office at around 8am, put in about 10.5 hours, put on 710 ESPN on the way home, and heard Kamenetzky on the radio talkin about it.

Immediately I thought of one person 
laugh.gif

lol that suburban boy gonna be shook in nyc bruh. boy aint stepping foot out manhattan. gonna need the presidential transport to get him to barkleys. subway gonna eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom