Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what I found in the NBA Draft Thread, courtesy of @nomnomdestroy:

laugh.gif

Wade and Jimmy are friends I guess. 

Bonded here now they are staying......

Wilding at the 5:53 mark....too early 

18.3 points a game in 29mins on 43% shooting at 35 years old. if I'm 25 with the same numbers I'm getting 150 million [emoji]128514[/emoji] #Fading #petty

D-Paid :smokin

Look what I found in the NBA Draft Thread, courtesy of @nomnomdestroy
:

laugh.gif

not in that elimination game doh, when it matters most.
nerd.gif

?

Kid dropped 39 in the elimination matchup
laugh.gif

ball had 10 points b. wtf are you talking about. son was wild cheeks that game.

But that IG link was Fox's dad who said his son ate up Lonzo twice. It wasn't Lavar who said it.

:

:lol:  

not in that elimination game doh, when it matters most. :nerd:

?

Kid dropped 39 in the elimination matchup :lol:

But that IG link was Fox's dad who said his son ate up Lonzo twice. It wasn't Lavar who said it.
Yea I thought I read it wrong after Freeze's post :lol:,nothing wrong with what Fox's pops getting his Lavar on

Last edited:

:

:lol:  

not in that elimination game doh, when it matters most. :nerd:

?

Kid dropped 39 in the elimination matchup :lol:

Yea I thought I read it wrong after Freeze's post :lol:,nothing wrong with what Fox's pops getting his Lavar on

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my bad folks. I'm so used to Big Lavar yappin about Lil Lavar and didnt pay attention to the author :lol:. My fault Rola. Take this reps. Both of yall

I'm a Fox fan. He got at that boy Lavar Jay Are a few times.

Last edited:
we got rid of our 21 year old team leader in points assists and steals for brook i cant get a rebound lopez on an expiring and the 28 th pick in the draft

what a time to be alive indeed

I'll be honest...there's a solid chance the Lakers take Lonzo at #2, especially if they can't trade that pick for a couple first rounders in order to add another bargaining chip to throw at IND.

And one thing is for sure:  Lonzo is NOT their number one option and they're NOT completely sold on him

It's still a 50/50 chance they could take Fox, Jackson, or Isaac over Lonzo.

But if Lonzo ends up being a Laker, I will root for him to succeed and hope he brings none of the baggage D'Angelo brought - uncoachable, unwilling to take constructive criticism, primadona attitude, etc etc.

Last edited:
Hawks were an elite defensive team on the backs of Sap & Howard. He can still go. This trade was not a win IMO.

If Sap leaves, the playoff streak ends. It's in jeopardy as it stands right now.

Paul George: It is absolutely imperative that LAL acquire PG sooner rather than later now.

Lonzo is not ready to be the primary ball handler with marginal shooting at the other 4 positions. He's going to look really bad. Mentally that's tough.

I dont want lonzo..but if he comes, just like if bron comes, they're family and i'll root them to the best of success.

Yeah not sure what Atlanta is doing, bobcats would be foolish to turn that trade down

Still don't think he makes them much better though even in the east

Last edited:
Has Lee posted in here since? Hmm. 1K though, that's a nice piece of change

Odds didn't even seem even tbh, seem like Whip was the underdog on that one and still came up

I dont want lonzo..but if he comes, just like if bron comes, they're family and i'll root them to the best of success.

This is cust bro.

brooo haha if bron comes we have to root for him or we're no better than the cats that wanted us to tank for a decade. You know he would make us better immediately. And Kobe's laker records are all safe, so why not. It'd be weird as hell, but what else we gon do? I wanna win bro. Even when I root for gsw, when they win, it does nothing for me but for a minute. Lakers won in 2009 and 10 i shed tears and talked about not watching hoops anymore because there was no way I'd feel that good again :lol:. Its been too long. idgaf how we win no mo.

do it Magic

Last edited:
I'm not cheering LeBron if he comes to the Lake Show

I will be getting my DarthSka shade on Kobe mode on when that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom