Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember telling Laker fans why Dwert was leaving and they said "no, the big man legacy. Titles. "

They won in the long run as every team has that's got rid of dwert

That really puts a wrinkle into things. With the new dpe or whatever I think it would somewhat nullify that for a guy like Paul tho. But a Lou will/Bev/Anderson for Jordan swap makes sense if something like that were to happen where blake/cp3 walk
CP3 isnt eligible for the DPE though.  I think since he was traded after his first 4 years he doesnt qualify for it.  I think Blake does though.

Dwight did this in a closeout game against LeBron.  For that I'll always be thankful:

Last edited:
Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96

Ernie Grunfeld said that for the right player, the #Wizards would be willing to go over the luxury tax.
12:32 PM - 21 Jun 2017

25 25 Retweets

:nerd:

Best PG in the east getting some help :smokin

“Paul George is one of those one-of-a-kind type of players that can do it on both ends of the floor,” Wall said. “Definitely can create his own shot and guard some of the best players. If he did have the opportunity to come to our team, he would be a great piece for us. That would be another guy that would really make us a contender and really put us in a different conversation than what we were in this year.”

Link

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96

Ernie Grunfeld said that for the right player, the #Wizards would be willing to go over the luxury tax.
12:32 PM - 21 Jun 2017

25 25 Retweets

:nerd:
Right player for Ernie is overpaying for Lou Will or trading for Allen Crabbe :lol: :smh:

:lol:

I remember telling Laker fans why Dwert was leaving and they said "no, the big man legacy. Titles. "

They won in the long run as every team has that's got rid of dwert

Did the Magic really win though?

Still haven't' fully recovered

Last edited:
Question about Dwight and his CS....

Do payments vary depending on where the children/mothers live?

How does that work?

In his case, I can see why he'd want to get the most out of his paychecks... :lol:

Question about Dwight and his CS....

Do payments vary depending on where the children/mothers live?

How does that work?

In his case, I can see why he'd want to get the most out of his paychecks... :lol:

Where the mother files I believe

What's crazy is how much it varies from state to state.
Chris Bosh was only paying 2700 a month. But shaq on the other hand is paying 100,000 a month. Granted shaq has more kids but it's still excessive.

Last edited:
Spurs negotiating for porzingis

If these idiots read porzingis for patty mills, Kyle Anderson and dejuante Murray I'm done

IM ******* DONE BRUV

:lol:

Just about every contender could offer him the minimum...:nerd:

GS going to get him

200.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom