Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the Cavs say F it we are blowing it all up and trading Lebron

Where would he land?

Would you trade for him if you are Danny Ainge?  All the pics for Lebron?  Then sign Hayward. Kind of a stretch and super risky

I'm all for Lebron going Leaveland again. Wonder if we going to see jerseys being burned again. 

Lebron too big of a brand, he's not going to allow himself to be traded.

Last edited:
Cavs players now warning Jimmy Butler to stay away from “suddenly volatile” situation in Cleveland, per @Suntimes ble.ac/2sB6rxv

What's the difference between the Sacramento Kings and the Cleveland Cavaliers?

LeBron James. He's the ultimate blemish remover.

so what if instead of butler going there to play with kyrie, kyrie pushes for that trade to chicago to play with jimmy? :nerd:

hence jimmy and wade going to management and telling them they dont want rondo byke

probably that $50 trac phone you be posting from.
Needs to run to CVS real quick and reload them minutes
roll.gif

Still can't wrap my head around just how messed up this Knicks situation is.

Can't believe that Phil is cool w/ alienating their best player by having him in trade rumors. Unreal. As long as Phil is there, does anyone see KP re-signing if he doesn't get moved?

What other transcendent talent has been subject of trade rumors this early in his career? Phil is on that peyote again. :smh:

Knicks fans deserve better than that clown show running out of MSG.
He'll be a restricted free agent after his rookie deal expires. So the knicks can match whatever he gets offered by someone or they can just offer him the max which is more than anyone else can offer.

new York owns him for the next 7 years

Don't think that's accurate. Team option in 18/19, which they'll pick up, then a QO in 19/20 to follow. I think he'd be a UFA in the '20 season. So, they don't own his rights for the next 7 years.
You only sign the QO if you disagree with the terms of the contract extension offered by your team, or if the team doesn't offer an extension at all.

The knicks are offering him the max, no player has ever turned down the max and signed the qualifying offer. Ever. Not a single one. You are not turning down a 100+ million max deal to sign for 1 yr, $9 million or whatever :lol: it has never ever happened.

So yes, they do own him for the next 7 years or so.

We had this exact same convo with Kyrie & Anthony Davis.

jjs07 jjs07 Steelo is right. Nothing Porzingis can do about it. And this is how it should be. You have to give advantage to the team that drafted you or else some teams would never get good.

Ok, got it.

Who is realnawf and why are y'all going so hard on him :rofl:

Was he the dude that said he shovels snow in Houston?

Who is realnawf and why are y'all going so hard on him
roll.gif

Was he the dude that said he shovels snow in Houston?
just a deadbeat who refuses to pay his debt.

If I were a better man I would let it go because it is only $50.

But im not so **** that guy.

Free Agency Scuttle: Houston is making Ryan Anderson/Lou Williams/Patrick Beverley available via trade to create summer spending flexibility

-Stein

dawg i'm surprised houston letting Lou Will go. Warriors should cop him. Instant offense off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom