Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm saying. They'll probably get somebody like Jrue or George Hill to run point. That team is infinitely better than the Lakers.

You're going on an IF until that happens they a lottery team as is.

That's what I'm saying. They'll probably get somebody like Jrue or George Hill to run point. That team is infinitely better than the Lakers.
Don't get my hopes up bro
laugh.gif

Tbh I don't think Blake's coming back.

Also, by being committed to the Rockets for only one season, it gives him a year to see if he can actually co-exist and pursue a title with James Harden. But even beyond that, this move gives Paul more flexibility to join LeBron James in 2018. If he stayed in LA or signed the max deal with the Clippers and forced them to do a sign-and-trade with the Rockets, Paul and LeBron could only join forces at one location. Now, they will have the ability to pick and choose wherever they want to go as a tandem, which could be Houston, LA {Lakers or Clippers (provided Doc is no longer with organization)}, or any other destination in-between.

Man these boys setting this upppp

Last edited:
Doc showing favoritism to his son being the catalyst for blowing up a team... yikes.

:lol:

Cp3 going to be right back with the Clips in a year....and he bringing Bron with him.

They going tell Blake stay pat....or bring another one of the "brotherhood" there.

Last edited:
Also, by being committed to the Rockets for only one season, it gives him a year to see if he can actually co-exist and pursue a title with James Harden. But even beyond that, this move gives Paul more flexibility to join LeBron James in 2018. If he stayed in LA or signed the max deal with the Clippers and forced them to do a sign-and-trade with the Rockets, Paul and LeBron could only join forces at one location. Now, they will have the ability to pick and choose wherever they want to go as a tandem, which could be Houston, LA {Lakers or Clippers (provided Doc is no longer with organization)}, or any other destination in-between.

They really are.

I knew Jerry West took that job for a reason.

:lol:

Cp3 going to be right back with the Clips in a year....and he bringing Bron with him.

They going tell Blake stay pat....or bring another one of the "brotherhood" there.

Bron is never going to be a Clipper though. They'd have to link across the hallway.

Wow if true.

Pure madness.

They even got Diddies fat legs
1. Melo was Never Phils cup of tea. He only resigned him cause thats what Dolan wanted. It was bound to happen. Surprise no one noticed that.

2. He went after Kerr who is also a novice Coach, but he got scooped by the Warriors, so he settled with Fisher. Both played in his Triangle for years, but imo, both would have had a hard time managing that D grade of a roster and trying to run a triangle with it.

3. He tried to run the triangle under a novice coach, but Fisher was apart of the triangle, so he understood how it should have went. Regardless, they lacked the necessary players to execute it. Melo is the focal point of the offense, but he doesn't pass and he is a ball stopper, so it just wouldn't have worked. Had it worked though, everyone would have been hailing him as a genius.

4. Rose and Noah were a packaged deal. NY fans are always *****ing about competing, even when they lack the talent to do so, the idiot fans still want wine out of water as if he's Jesus himself. This type of mentality can be applied to every NYC sports team. We saw it with the Jets, Giants, Knicks, Mets, Yankees, Nets, Rangers etc. The fans in NY are illogical. Signing Noah for 70 mill was questionable, but many teams made similar questionable deals with the new cap salary. Had Noah been healthy and Hornaseck properly utilize him , this would have been considered a no brainier deal. I expect Noah to return and be back to his normal self, however, I don't think Hornaseck will allow him to play to his strengths and thus, he'll continue to look like trash.

5. Phil and the Knicks didn't match cause there is a disconnect between himself, Dolan and the Coach. Phil never wanted Hornaeck, so I expected this season to be another failure.

6. They need to get rid of Melo and start from Scratch. Make Porzingas the go to and properly groom their talent on hand.
Where you at Wavy and Rolaholic ?

Wow if true.

Pure madness.
dont put it past banana boat buddies 

dudes talking like all of these old free agents aint gon be washed in the next year or two.

36 yr old wade (injury prone)
33-34 yr old bron
33-34 yr old cp3 (injury prone)
33-34 yr old melo

come on man. nobody is scared of that lineup. Bron would STILL have to carry those boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom