Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally have not responded once to that herb weirdo Celtics fan in almost a half year at least yet he stay worried about me. Get a life or better yet just block me like how you did on Twitter. You obviously need attention.

Don't flatter yourself, no one's worried about you. You just post more than anyone else in the thread by a mile, so it's kinda hard not to notice all your dumb ****.

View media item 2478644
I've had my share of back and forths with leemelone too, but at least he's funny. You've just taken over sea manup's role as the village idiot.

Wouldn't end well

Bro, you weigh 143. I don't want to fight. Don't act tough. You changed your screen name fan because you computer broke and didn't know password. WAF. Worst excuse ever. Take your lumps kid. You sweep the clippers gym and act like you know what's going down.

Where this Casper Shoeking beef even come from? :lol:
'
no beef at all. I like to give her a hard time because he likes to act like he knows so much about the clip joint.

Bro changed his screen name. Enough said. You can't trust anybody that changes screen name and blames it on computer blowing up. Garbage.

I literally have not responded once to that herb weirdo Celtics fan in almost a half year at least yet he stay worried about me. Get a life or better yet just block me like how you did on Twitter. You obviously need attention.

Folks have had it in here today. The chaos of free agency has people feeling some type of way

Sweet baby Jesus these offseason shenanigans. 
eek.gif

When I saw the alert on my phone about the CP3 trade I yelled in the office like

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Blake gotta be gone now right?

2017 NBA Offseason > *

Team #freecp3 in full effect! Still should've been a Laker 6 years ago :smh:

Interesting how Htown game play will change since both Harden and CP hold the ball for most of the shot clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom