Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody saying kristaps won is delusional and misunderstood. Phil finessed Dolan , this was a long con from All star break. He knew the knicks didn't want to run the triangle and KPs move at the end solidified his exit. He did all the wrong things while getting his 60 million at the end of the day. 11 rings and a small tarnish on his legacy in NY: he'lll never be invited to a championship reunion party and I think he fine with that.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have had their eye on Patrick Beverley for quite some time now -- the current front office group under assistant general manager Koby Altman has as much esteem for the defensive pest as the Cavs' FO did under former GM David Griffin -- but a source familiar with Cleveland's thinking told ESPN the Cavs don't believe Beverley is available, even if they had the right package to offer to the Los Angeles Clippers for him. LAC likes Beverley and wants to keep him after the Chris Paul trade with Houston.

I do not believe Doc turned down Carmelo Anthony over a package centered around Austin Rivers & Pierce.

I refuse to believe that.

Team #freecp3 in full effect! Still should've been a Laker 6 years ago :smh:

Interesting how Htown game play will change since both Harden and CP hold the ball for most of the shot clock.

If Bron Wade & Spoelstra made it work I'm not counting out anyone.

I mean that's two guys who were basically high pnr 90% of the time.

Bestbrook may mess around and win MVP again next season.

The novelty of him averaging a triple double has worn off.

Plus, they won't reward him winning 45 Games and getting gentleman swept again.

KD going get that thing next year.
Kawhi got this. Fueled by the narrative of not being a part of assembled super teams and still winning 55+ games.

kinda glad cp3 left the clippers now they can go back to being irrelevant... they were gifted cp3 after the lakers got shafted by stern... its going to be interesting to see if griffin resigns and if they go after a pg theres a bunch out there in free agency maybe lowry, rose or even teague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom