Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo would have declined the trade to LA anyways.

It's all speculation at this point, but I don't think he would've. He would've gotten the opportunity to play for a contender with his Banana Boat buddy CP3 in Los Angeles.

If Bron Wade & Spoelstra made it work I'm not counting out anyone.

I mean that's two guys who were basically high pnr 90% of the time
CP is going to have to ball handle in must of the pnr situations because I feel that Harden will be money on the spot up/slash

LTB vs Noblekane main card

Shoe vs Casper undercard

let's make this happen :nerd:

cant have me and licensed to ***** on the main card that boy will be sleeping in 5 seconds

softly play some j cole and put a deangelo russell jersey on him afterwards

put us on the undercard

LA doesn't deserve the Rams.

QFE

NBA thread Royal Rumble :nerd:
wrestling guys always waiting for their moment

imZlHM.jpg

Still can't believe CP left LA for Houston. That's like NYC for Memphis.

Damn LAC is in trouble if Blake wants to run away from being the no.1 option. They definitely gotta' give Blake some money he can't turn down. Blake and DeAndre can bring LAC to a 7th or 8th seed in the West. We can finally see what Blake can do on his own. (virtually)

Chris and James will make a helliuva' back court in Houston but they will still get swept by GSW especially now that Houston has to pick up a bunch of D-leaguers and rely on their rookie draft picks to fill up the bench.Either Chris or James has to be off the floor when the other is taking a rest.

Oh, i actually think Houston can bring San Antonio to 7 games now and possibly win. So this move might of made Houston the 2nd best team in the West.

Last edited:
Hypothetically for CP3 it's better option than Houston. But he woulda been better off in San Antonio

Lived in Htown for 2 years, wasn't impressed. When you do find something to do you're driving for an hour plus because Houston is so large and the traffic is crazy.

Man I came from NY to Houston and been living here for 3-4 years so that traffic during the day is any major city. Nightlife there is no traffic. Its lit out here and I ain't ever moving back :pimp:

It doesnt even matter if on paper we are the #2 best out the west. DAntoni still has to find a way to not be stubborn to finally beat Pop in a 7 game series :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom