Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall need to get the details straightened out so there isn't any funny business. Quit the petty jabs and hash out the details.

So 10k U.S.A dollars that the Lakers will win 28 games or more with or w/out PG13. Injuries to current Lakers still keeps the bet active. (e.g: Brook Lopez breaks his foot a day before the season starts.)

This sound about right? Put yall BBB $$$ on the line.
:nthat:

Last edited:
where's the collector to make sense of all this and distract us with posts about john wall's gravity??

where's the collector to make sense of all this and distract us with posts about john wall's gravity??
Studying so he can file his appeal.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
today is a new day ladies. Lets all get along. We got dudes giving their measurements in here. Officially jumped the shark.

Measurements!

w-2 next? Bank statements?

Still can't believe shoeking though. Stunned.

Man what happened in here after I fell asleep.

Madness. Yall throwong around that kind of bet and I'm here at work looking for a new gig lol.

Get yall mans a interview though NT big ballers. I'm good for it.

I wouldn't bet against the Lakers winning 28 games next year but there's no chance they make the playoffs unless they get Paul George and a few others before the season starts.

today is a new day ladies. Lets all get along. We got dudes giving their measurements in here. Officially jumped the shark.

Measurements!

w-2 next? Bank statements?

Still can't believe shoeking though. Stunned.

Man holy **** this has been crazy. People threatening to kill other people, money **** measuring contests, several people have repped me. This may be the goat offseason thread

I wouldn't bet against the Lakers winning 28 games next year but there's no chance they make the playoffs unless they get Paul George and a few others before the season starts.

that bet at 30 wins would be as sure as the next minute

lakers wont get past 30 wins unless they get paul george and another free agent and ball plays like the next magic johnson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom