Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were a 3 seed last year and added another playmaker.

They still gotta find a way to flush out their roster, I think

Paul/Harden/Ariza/Anderson/Capela plus no bench. Tbh Houston got better, but there's still work to be done to finish out the roster.

but so much is in flux right now, rosters aren't even done yet. I doubt Houston is done, We don't know what Utah is gonna look like, Lac with Blake, don't know what the spurs are gonna do in FA, a lot still to be decided.

So glad I actually went throught the last 10+ pages instead of skimming them like I normally do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Buncha dudes in here typing with no shirt on. 

Teams assembled like Houston and GSW always end up with guys who take paycuts to fill the bench. Thats the easy part. The hard part is over for them, for the off season.

who has a list of FA available?

Adrian Wojnarowski: Sources: Free agent Rudy Gay hosts meetings in Austin, Texas with interested suitors this weekend. OKC continues to be a team who sees fit. – via Twitter WojVerticalNBA
Russ and Rudy taking low I.Q. shot after low I.Q. shot on their way to a first round exit 
pimp.gif

There's no drop off defensively between CP3 and Beverly.

Mmmmmm...I think Curry would like a word with you. Curry gets annoyed with Bev. That man CAN'T WAIT to play CP3. He sending a driver to pick him up at his hotel to make sure he makes it to the game on time.

There's no drop off defensively between CP3 and Beverly.

Mmmmmm...I think Curry would like a word with you. Curry gets annoyed with Bev. That man CAN'T WAIT to play CP3. He sending a driver to pick him up at his hotel to make sure he makes it to the game on time.

There's always someone that no matter what you can't stop. Steph is going to get his unless he's off.

Every other night, CP3 is as good a defender you can ask for at the position

damn, we're expecting CP3 to be able to play D too in that D]Antoni pace.

Expectations.

I keep trying to tell them, at 32, dantoni gonna wear that man down with the pace. they say 'nahhh, great players make adjustments, something something' Bro gonna suddenly adjust to be more athletic? and younger?

I think I'd rather have Bev as a defender. Kinda shocked that Chris Paul made 1st team defense. Clips gotta the better deal.

damn, we're expecting CP3 to be able to play D too in that D]Antoni pace.

Expectations.

I keep trying to tell them, at 32, dantoni gonna wear that man down with the pace. they say 'nahhh, great players make adjustments, something something' Bro gonna suddenly adjust to be more athletic? and younger?

Nash was effective until he was 36. It was all downhill when he joined the dark side and his body betrayed him for it.

CP3 is probably going to spilt ball handling duties with a better playmaker than Nash ever had.

If the fit isn't great and Houston is underwhelming this season and gets bounced in rd 2, do you still max out CP if you're Houston?

If the fit isn't great and Houston is underwhelming this season and gets bounced in rd 2, do you still max out CP if you're Houston?

nah, because he'll be 33 then and bounce anyway. they probably look to trade him at that point instead of letting him walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom