Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rihanna comes off lowkey annoying af. Trying to be funny but ends up on some just random awkward corny type. Winning a chip on a great team is like smashing a stripper? Fool. Winning a chip on great team is like winning a chip on a great team and thats the only thing its like. Bird brain.
Reaching 

It is. Freeze gotta take off the KD homer glasses off. Then take off the Kobe blindfold after that.
mean.gif
most of the bron haters are kobe riders or mj riders anyways

bron stans are just extremely logical and calculated people such as myself. None of my takes are scorching and are backed up by facts.

According to my friend that does "business" with Rose he hated playing for the Knicks this year. At least that's what he was saying during the season. I don't see any reason why he would stay with them especially when they're about to start rebuilding.

Lol im not even defending kd. Hes my probably my like 8th favorite player on the team loll. Based on my competitive spirit i wouldnt have joined gsw personally...but he did and balled out. Saying it in that analogy makes it out like he got carried. Like he just went to the team and coasted. Like they were just gonna win regardless. Dude was huge in the finals.

Having sex with a hooker is having sex with someone that was gonna have sex anyways. You didnt have to game or earn that box.

Bruh squared ip with the jazz, spurs and bron and showed up every game.

That like having sex with a baddie that recently got out of a relationship. You know she gon smash eventually again but you slide in the dms and shoot your shot. End up cuffing.

Lol im not even defending kd. Hes my probably my like 8th favorite player on the team loll. Based on my competitive spirit i wouldnt have joined gsw personally...but he did and balled out. Saying it in that analogy makes it out like he got carried. Like he just went to the team and coasted. Like they were just gonna win regardless. Dude was huge in the finals.

Having sex with a hooker is having sex with someone that was gonna have sex anyways. You didnt have to game or earn that box.

That like having sex with a baddie that recently got out of a relationship. You know she gon smash eventually again but you slide in the dms and shoot your shot. End up cuffing.
it looks worst on steph since KD balled out. Warriors were steph's team no questions asked and he let KD a better all around player come into his squad and win Finals MVP. Steph is like one of those white guys that let black guys smash there girl.

What team were you going to play on at the drew?

Not a bad time to be Wardell jr. Under 30 years age . 2 and 2. 200 milli guaranteed.

Of course we're on the outside looking in but dudes life has been ultra on point for the last few years. Bro finna go god mode with that new check.

Last edited:

What team were you going to play on at the drew?

Jaguars

What happened to the other offseason thread?

Anyway, in for the offseason shenanigans and Nike uniforms.

I think you're putting too much thought into this famb. I didn't think it was a good analogy either, only that it was funny and plus I wanna treat riri like a $2 hooker.

Riri getting kinda sloppy body lately. For a movie or she just said f it like katie cummings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom