Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh katie legit just does videos eating now. I watched her eat strawberry ice cream the other day lmaooo. I couldnt look away. Funniest thing ever. I thought it was a joke. Nahh. These girls be losing it. Memba carmella bing. Got huge.

DCaDhJjXcAAAqm_.jpg

Derrick Rose reportedly wants to re-sign with the Knicks, would take a pay cut 

Watch Phil offer him a max deal.

Ask KD this in 2 years when he's had more life experiences.

Kind of like the Pac tattoo after clowning him a few years prior, or proposing to his ex fiancé only to sober up a few hours later and be like nah.

That Championship high has got him right now.....he'll switch up.

All them circus shots got KD blinded.

A.I can play defense. End of story

Last edited:
All them circus shots got KD blinded.

A.I can play defense. End of story
Well, you praise your opponent to help validate your own accomplishment in which you disposed of them.

If they are Greater than, then you've done something great.
If they are Less than, then you've only done what was expected.

Something has to give, in this case it's facing The Great Lebron and the Better than A.I. Kyrie....slick talk

Last edited:
I told my mom what kd said about a.i.

She said

:x Better than Ivo? Getcha mans.

Basically.

Prime AI probably would have won 2 championships at least in this era.

Last edited:
It's dumb to make bets on NT anyway
Most of these dudes be workin struggle jobs getting paid minimum wage, they def won't pay up when the time comes
Their landlord probably mad as hell too

NTers think so little of NTers :lol: I've made 2 bets on here and won both. I don't remember who the first one was with but the 2nd was with @NooEra and they both paid up right away. I'll continue to have faith and make bets with anyone unless they have a history of not paying. :pimp:

Iverson is my favorite player of all-time but Kyrie is really, really ******* good so it's not completely laughable. But I will say that Iverson led a team with Eric Snow, Aaron McKie, George Lynch, Tyrone Hill, Jumaine Buford, Raja Bell and Matt Geiger to the Finals leading the league in scoring and dropped 48 and handed one of the best teams of all time their only loss of the whole postseason. I don't think Kyrie is ever coming close to that. But that's not to take away from how good he really is.

Iverson is my favorite player of all-time but Kyrie is really, really ******* good so it's not completely laughable. But I will say that Iverson led a team with Eric Snow, Aaron McKie, George Lynch, Tyrone Hill, Jumaine Buford, Raja Bell and Matt Geiger to the Finals leading the league in scoring and dropped 48 and handed one of the best teams of all time their only loss of the whole postseason. I don't think Kyrie is ever coming close to that. But that's not to take away from how good he really is.

We gonna act like Mutumbo wasn't the best player in that ECF?

Dude played out of his mind the whold series and then put up 23 and 19 with 7 blocks in game 7 :x :pimp:

-edit-

I knew Iverson struggled that series but just checked and he shot 34% :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Trust me I know Mutombo played awesome but I was just naming every other main player on that team to show what Iverson had to work with besides one other player

Coulda sworn iverson had the bad defender label, thus the reason for Aaron Mckie and Eric snow always having the tough assignments

Coulda sworn iverson had the bad defender label, thus the reason for Aaron Mckie and Eric snow always having the tough assignments

The league back then valued box score stats. So since he led the league in steals a few times he was thought of as an adequate defender.

Last edited:
The league back then valued box score stats. So since he led the league in steals a few times he was thought of as an adequate defender.

Yeah and he was undersized as hell too so they had snow come in to defend both positions kind of like the Celtics with Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom