Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

great minds think alike

Cool, a 15 year old and a bum from Houston who doesn't pay his debts agree. I don't know if I feel worse for you or him.

ok

why you hef to be mad
wait a min, you're the non-paying bum? I thought it was the other dude. why the hell would anyone bet a 15 yr lame in the first place? the kid used to call kd long **** daddy Durant
sick.gif
read his post again. That's not me, dummy.

Don't try come back n switch sides again mane.

You chose to follow a false prophet :smh:

:lol: nah KD is a snake. Don't praise that man for joining a team that went to the finals two years straight while his *** was on the couch. Needed a ring to validate him like a woman who's friends are all getting married.

Give the man a break, he is still probably trying to find a place to live after he blew his rent check betting on the Cavs.

View media item 2466348

:lol: nah I still have a roof over my head. I paid all my money as well. That **** hurt :smh: but I just bought half an O and smoked out all my boys and laughed about it while we talked more basketball.

You really gon turn like that, if Jesus rose from the dead what you think Bron about to do next year

Lebron will be back. It's been that way for 7 years straight hasn't it >D

Last edited:
It's dumb to make bets on NT anyway
Most of these dudes be workin struggle jobs getting paid minimum wage, they def won't pay up when the time comes
Their landlord probably mad as hell too

Rihanna's face has been getting rounder lately...all that partying is gonna catch up to her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom