Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what Miami has that Boston doesn't? Fishing, boating, golfing, and beaches year round. Proximity to the Florida Keys and Caribbean destinations. Not having to shovel snow several months out of the year. No state income tax.

But yeah, it's only crime, cocaine, and nightclubs down here :rolleyes

#cesspool

Last edited:
I don't even like it here but I know it's a better place to live than that armpit y'all got down there
laugh.gif

I lived on south beach for 6 weeks when I was on a rotation at Mt. Sinai, and you aint lying Ft. Lauderdale in terms of nightlife is >>>>>

Last edited:
Yall realize he doesnt have to live in miami? Ft. Lauderdale way better. and 27 minutes away. He can have his children in those schools. And never have to experience an east coast winter. win win.

You know what Miami has that Boston doesn't? Fishing, boating, golfing, and beaches year round. Proximity to the Florida Keys and Caribbean destinations. Not having to shovel snow several months out of the year. No state income tax.

But yeah, it's only crime, cocaine, and nightclubs down here
eyes.gif

#cesspool
Nantucket dog. Massachusetts has that.
It doesn't matter that much. I know people with millions of dollars who stayed in Wisconsin for years and the ONLY reason they moved was taxes. They packed up and moved to Florida

Last edited:
Yall realize he doesnt have to live in miami? Ft. Lauderdale way better. and 27 minutes away. He can have his children in those schools. And never have to experience an east coast winter. win win.
this.....i work 35 mins away, i stay off stirling and flamingo...work down in coral way tho.

its an hour drive in the morning, but west broward>    ......once you pass university drive anywhere in broward tho, just like miami its a whole different animal 
laugh.gif

Except we do have fishing year round. "Don't make sweeping generalization without doing your research."

There are also winter activities Florida doesn't ave like snowboarding, skiing. We have all that Summer stuff you mentioned in the summer when players aren't playing.

We don't have crazy white people shooting unarmed minorities every other week either.

I don't even like it here but I know it's a better place to live than that armpit y'all got down there :lol:

Ya'll got loads of little Mark Wahlbergs running around, drinking Jameson out of Dunkin Donuts cups, and beating up minorities but we're the armpit.

OK.

it dont matter cause atleast i know the heat will get one of the big three left out there which is GH/PG/QUAKE 

Nantucket dog. Massachusetts has that.
It doesn't matter that much. I know people with millions of dollars who stayed in Wisconsin for years and the ONLY reason they moved was taxes. They packed up and moved to Florida

No, they packed up and moved to florida because it's nice year round and old white dudes like to flop their meat around.

I was down there last week.

Boca Raton got some DOPE cribs down there, and over there by Las Olas. :smokin

Thought about job hunting down there. Tired of Michigan. Need to find a good gig though that pays well. I am in transition.

Last edited:
Someone explain to me why the real estate in Houston is so damn cheap. I'm literally about to buy a mansion with a pool there for 500k. That **** would barely get you a 2 bedroom apartment in some parts of Queens.

Someone explain to me why the real estate in Houston is so damn cheap. I'm literally about to buy a mansion with a pool there for 500k. That **** would barely get you a 2 bedroom apartment in some parts of Queens.

I saw that tooooooo. On my relocating list I was like D@**

explain to me why its so expensive in queens 
laugh.gif

lowkey ive always felt like certain parts of broward(davie) and dade county (homestead/florida city) is what houston must feel like.....whites blacks and latinos and the whites are the most ghetto 
roll.gif
    no racism im intrigued by houstons culture, atleast what i can see from the outisde 

Ya'll got loads of little Mark Wahlbergs running around, drinking Jameson out of Dunkin Donuts cups, and beating up minorities but we're the armpit.

OK.

But we dont have George Zimmermans running around open carrying shooting black teenagers for being in the wrong neighborhood though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom