Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montreal is an amazing city man. Probably one of my favorites that I've been to. They got everything there. Women, food, culture.

Last edited:
You've clearly never been to South Florida
I been to Miami a couple times. Dope for a vacation. To live? Nopee. To raise a family?
laugh.gif

The humidity down there is disgusting. Not trying to walk around with bat wings every damn day, which I did when I was down there.

On NBA News;

Sam Amick: Danilo Gallinari landscape heading into tonight: 9 teams interested, some contenders, w/ Denver/Kings too. Likely takes a few days to unfold – via Twitter sam_amick

Ben Rohrbach: Couple notes from someone who would know: George Hill wants to stay in Utah. Spurs are his second choice, and Minnesota is lurking. – via Twitter brohrbach

Marc Stein: League sources: Growing resignation among interested teams that New Orleans comes to terms quickly with Jrue Holiday on rich five-year deal. Sources say that the Pelicans’ bond with Holiday is a super strong one after how they supported him through his recent family health crisis. – via Twitter ESPNSteinLine

Sam Amick: Something to watch on Warriors front: IF Andre Iguodala leaves, there’s discussion about Dewayne Dedmon’s candidacy for starting center spot – via Twitter sam_amick
If the Warriors get Dedmon 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Man, what are we talking about for 11oo posts per day?

That is more than the regular Season and playoffs combined.

Bunch of soldiers.

Last edited:
Someone explain to me why the real estate in Houston is so damn cheap. I'm literally about to buy a mansion with a pool there for 500k. That **** would barely get you a 2 bedroom apartment in some parts of Queens.

No state taxes and no zoning laws in Houston.

This $34 mill per year that the Pelicans are about to give Jrue is going to be the worst contract of all time. Mike Conley at least has been a HUGE part of the Grizzlies on both sides of the ball...their second most important player for the past few years. Jrue is a solid player but he's not leading you anywhere. That's why we shipped him out and started The Process years ago. Pelicans gonna invest all their damn cap space in him and then have no money to put some real pieces around AD and Cousins.

If Warriors stayed above cap, they could give Dewayne Dedmon the full midlevel exception ($8.4 million starting). That's the potential play.

This $34 mill per year that the Pelicans are about to give Jrue is going to be the worst contract of all time. Mike Conley at least has been a HUGE part of the Grizzlies on both sides of the ball...their second most important player for the past few years. Jrue is a solid player but he's not leading you anywhere. That's why we shipped him out and started The Process years ago. Pelicans gonna invest all their damn cap space in him and then have no money to put some real pieces around AD and Cousins.

Bro, that is Hideous of a deal. SMH

If they give jute that bread I'm done with the pels. It's gonna be 7-8th seeds for a while at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom