Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're walking around feeling does not translate to what really is though :lol:

Where in Boston were you?

Oh, I believe you. I was near Harvard/MIT (I know that's probably one of the whitest areas) and also downtown.

Andre Iguodala doesn't have plans to meet with Golden State Warriors during free-agency period, league sources tell ESPN.

Oh, I believe you. I was near Harvard/MIT (I know that's probably one of the whitest areas) and also downtown.
Boston isn't as white as most people make it out to be. It just sucks here because people are generally lousy. That whole Northeast I'm more important than everyone mentality. Driving through the city and surrounding towns like Newton and Wellsley you'd think every single car was rushing a pregnant woman to the hospital the way they drive recklessly and stay on the horn.

Miami's great if you want your kids to speak 2 languages. Airport does announcements in spanish first and THEN English
roll.gif
If you aren't speaking more than one language nowadays you need to catch up. Don't know why some idiots take pride in the fact that they can only speak English.
This is a very wild statement. The fact that schools are making classes like a year and a half of a foreign language is a problem. Dont make me spend racks to learn something I quite frankly dont want to learn. 

Technology will soon get the need for this outta here though. Earpieces that just translate stuff on the fly.

Boston isn't as white as most people make it out to be. It just sucks here because people are generally lousy. That whole Northeast I'm more important than everyone mentality. Driving through the city and surrounding towns like Newton and Wellsley you'd think every single car was rushing a pregnant woman to the hospital the way they drive recklessly and stay on the horn.

:lol:

I went to school in Western Mass and I always thought the drivers were crazy slow and passive out there.

how is miami such a hot spot for free agents winning wise?  Whiteside and Dragic that good?

The Heat are an extremely well-run, stable organization. We have one of the best coaches in the league and we tend to get the most out of our players.

laugh.gif

I went to school in Western Mass and I always thought the drivers were crazy slow and passive out there.
Western MA = might as well be in West Virginia
laugh.gif

I never travel west of Worcester. THAT's where the real racists stay.

Miami > Boston location wise.  Boston has brutal winters, f the 4 seasons when it comes to a brutal winter.  He'll also earn more after taxes in Miami than Boston since FL doesn't have state income tax.  All Boston has on miami is better public transit which isn't a factor when you're as rich as Gordon Hayward. 

Damn completely forgot Gallo is a FA. Thats a nice piece for a playoff team looking for that 3rd or 4th option.

Last edited:
Wouldnt be surprised if Clippers offer him the bag.

Yup

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/BA_Turner[/URL]"]
Brad Turner‏Verified account @BA_Turner 17h17 hours ago

Free agents Clippers interested in: Jonathan Simmons, Rudy Gay, Danilo Gallinari, P.J. Tucker, James Johnson, Joe Ingles, Andre Iguodala.

[/quote]

I don't get the Warriors giving a **** about a luxury tax. Keeping the pieces of a dynasty together will bring them infinitely more profits.

Miami is a great place to raise a family. Ya'll clowns watched too much Cocaine Cowboys and Scarface.
what part of the city?

miami is tough....kendall is nice but then youre in cutler bay/homestead/florida city which gets hood.....

doral is "good" also.....miami lakes used to be good but hialeah has taken over and all those nice townhouses are traps now.........brickell and all that....idk man i even moved north to broward, cooper city but i work in miami....yeah miami is a "good" city as far as beautiful women,work,movement,etc......... but good place to raise a kid? na thats clermont fl, cooper city fl, etc....

gallo is one of those guys that unfortunately will never reach his potential and has "capped out" at this point...

miami please dont sign gallo it will be mcbob 2.0 if we give him a contract. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom