Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand trying to be a fake contender if you're Minnesota.
2 top 15 players.... not many teams can claim that.

I don't think I could watch another season of Rubio. Liked him as a human being, not his game. Nice trade for the Wolves.

Last edited:
I don't understand trying to be a fake contender if you're Minnesota.

I think they have the longest playoff drought in all the NBA? Plus their core is young enough where they can reload after Jimmy comes off the books. Similar to what I imagine the Lakers are trying to do

Last edited:
can someone inform me as to why bleacher report and house of highlight's instagram insist on creating an unnecessary amount of e-waste and taking up finite digital space by incessantly showing videos of Melo working out this off season? we get it, he's grinding, but somehow he's the exception?

You have to try to contend when your star is 28.

Do butler and potentially Lowry compliment KAT?
Let's see, a great perimeter defender in Butler for a team that has no defensive identity and a closer for a team who has struggled mightily to win close contests. And a PG who led an all time great offense last year in Toronto when healthy and could counteract Stringer Bell trying to hog and get Karl Towns easier looks, while also spacing the floor. Seems to me a match made in heaven. You have 3 legit all star talents and another really good player in Wiggins. You have to load up with at least 3 great players and one of those has to be an elite wing defender. 

The entire West is looking like "fake contenders" as long as Golden State's core are in their prime.

Minnesota can sneak into the playoffs next season. LAC & Jazz looking like they'll regress. Bottom playoff teams aren't that great either.

If the Wolves grab Lowry they'll be an upper echelon West squad, 50+ wins easy. 

I imagine Thibs made this trade because he felt good about someone signing here.

If that's Derrick Rose music playing I don't want no parts of it 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I really like the offensive and defensive potential of this. Could be a bad matchup for lots of teams.

Lowry/Teague/Hill
Wiggins
Butler
Dieng
KAT

But if all this is for Rose :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I really like the offensive and defensive potential of this. Could be a bad matchup for lots of teams.

Lowry/Teague/Hill
Wiggins
Butler
Dieng
KAT

But if all this is for Rose
mean.gif
mean.gif
Mismatches everywhere. And if Wiggins ever decides to actually put effort into the defensive end...issa wrap. 

-Haynes

Soon as free-agency period begins, Andre Iguodala will meet with the San Antonio Spurs in Los Angeles, league sources tell ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom