Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The center is probably the best shooter, how's this gonna work?
Lowry has been at 40% from 3 the last 2 seasons. Wiggins also went from 30-36% last season. Jimmy is at 37% from 3, it's adequate enough.

Last edited:
I would have drafted DSJ or ntkiltina and gave it another year.

Not a believer in top 15 Jimmy. He's going to take touches away from KAT

KAT does have tunnel vision at times. That team needs a respected veteran leader.

Last edited:
132.gif

Meh. Don't like that move nearly as much but at least it's not Rose.

Haralabos Voulgaris @haralabob

Teague for Rubio, thats comical

Total agree
I don't think it's comical at all to not want Ricky starting along side Jimmy/Andrew

Also it's Teague+1st rounder for Rubio. We don't have a pick this year. Flip traded it for Payne :x x 100000

For me it'll come down to how much we're paying teague..If it's a max so help me god

Last edited:
HAHA at that Deng/Mozgov joke.  very funny.  

Anyhow, not hating just observing teams making "big moves" to try and attain assets in this "arms race"  I think people are forgetting the fit is more important than anything  Hope it works out for Minnie.  I like their owner, always showed respect to Kobe and our team.  I like KAT too.  Hope Jimmy doesn't stunt his growth.

Guess Teague is a better fit with that roster cause he can shoot but Rubio is the better player.

Justin Patton will end up starting over Dieng

HAHA at that Deng/Mozgov joke.  very funny.  

Anyhow, not hating just observing teams making "big moves" to try and attain assets in this "arms race"  I think people are forgetting the fit is more important than anything  Hope it works out for Minnie.  I like their owner, always showed respect to Kobe and our team.  I like KAT too.  Hope Jimmy doesn't stunt his growth.

You basically get the talent and figure out the rest as you go. There's adjustment periods when putting guys together, besides KD to GSW

Teague > Rubio

One can shoot and have a floater/lay ups
The other ones can pass and play solid defense.
Might as well sign Rondo if you're going for Rubio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom