Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royce Young @royceyoung

Expect the Thunder to be in contact with unrestricted free agent Michael Carter-Williams this weekend as free agency opens.
5:35 PM · Jun 30, 2017

Presti done lost his mind
Man Russ better wait on that extension. 

Noel getting the max?
Max? wtf

I didn't even know he was still playing
sick.gif

parents failed me by not forcing me to play ball as a child man
Moms had me reading and taking music lessons and then got the nerve to ask me why I aint play ball  

Teams just adding players just to add them.  How do Butler and Lowry coexist? Dont they both need ball in their hands at all times?  Are they great shooters?

Teams just adding players just to add them.  How do Butler and Lowry coexist? Dont they both need ball in their hands at all times?  Are they great shooters?
Butler does, but Lowry is very effective without the ball and he's a 40% shooter from 3. He'd be a perfect fit honestly. And he'd actually take the ball out of Stringer's hands and more into KAT's which is what's needed anyway. 

Last edited:
You didn't see the money he tried to blow last summer? He's the reason Crabbe is a billionaire
It makes more sense for them to throw money at RFAs in their low-mid 20s that can hopefully help the team grow than it does to give big money to a 30 year old...

Except it's going to be Teague instead of Lowry for Minnesota
Jimmy said he recruiting guys better than him here. Ain't no way he's talking about teague :smh: :smh: I seen the tweets he's the favorite but I don't believe.

It'd be a slight upgrade over Pretty Ricky I suppose

Last edited:
Crabbe wouldve been their starting SG so i understand why they threw money at him. Crabbe's contract for a bench player is terrible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom