Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jordan 2s are horrendous. Surefire miss.

y u no like?

while I'm not gonna lie, I like ivo 2's and kyrie 2's better than jordan 2,

jordan and a.i. 1s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..kyrie 1

Jordan 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kyrie 3

man what? michael jeffery jordan wasnt in no dang 2k1 b

outside of those arcade joints. His first show up in the 3d world was in nba live games. back when live was >>>>>>>>>>

Live 2000 wasn't it

jordan was dope as hell in the space jam game. in fact,the space jam game as a whole was flames.

he was actually in nba live 96. put the code in and there he was. they got in trouble for it by the nbapa. They didnt pay him for it lol. So after that, all we got was player 99s until the create-a-player took off and then you could make your own. then bam, yup, Live 00. Mike reappeared in Live 00 in the one-on-one mode as a boss character who then became playable when you beat him. He was then featured on the Wizards team through 2003, and appeared on the 90s all-decade team in NBA Live 2004. Then the nba street 1 and 2. on 1 he was a final boss on a team with skip to my lou and starbury lmaooo. most random crew ever. On 2...bruhhh..there was not one, not two, but three versions of MJ. There was 86 rookie Mike, the monster 96 Mike, and the Wizards' guy. And all three could play on the same team!

That was like 03. After that...no more Mike til 2k11.

jordan was dope as hell in the space jam game. in fact,the space jam game as a whole was flames.

he was actually in nba live 96. put the code in and there he was. they got in trouble for it by the nbapa. They didnt pay him for it lol. So after that, all we got was player 99s until the create-a-player took off and then you could make your own. then bam, yup, Live 00. Mike reappeared in Live 00 in the one-on-one mode as a boss character who then became playable when you beat him. He was then featured on the Wizards team through 2003, and appeared on the 90s all-decade team in NBA Live 2004. Then the nba street 1 and 2. on 1 he was a final boss on a team with skip to my lou and starbury lmaooo. most random crew ever. On 2...bruhhh..there was not one, not two, but three versions of MJ. There was 86 rookie Mike, the monster 96 Mike, and the Wizards' guy. And all three could play on the same team!

he was on 2k3 for sure. Plus A.I. was on all the covers while mike was on the wizards

man what? michael jeffery jordan wasnt in no dang 2k1 b

outside of those arcade joints. His first show up in the 3d world was in nba live games. back when live was >>>>>>>>>>
Nah yes he was lol he was fasho in 2k1 I played with the wizards on Dreamcast because of it lol

he was on 2k3 for sure. Plus A.I. was on all the covers while mike was on the wizards

2k2. In the early released copies. If you waited late, he was removed because he didnt like how he looked lol.

2k2. In the early released copies. If you waited late, he was removed because he didnt like how he looked lol.
There you go lol either 2k1 or 2k2 one of them thangs He was so anal about video games.

Barkley the same way lol

Last edited:
Really hope hope Monta is doing anything hard, I remember I saw a piece on his family and his older brother who was supposed to be better than him became a drug addict.

There you go lol either 2k1 or 2k2 one of them thangs He was so anal about video games.

Barkley the same way lol

yea i didnt add it to the list because it was such a small window. he opted out of the nba players likeness agreement with video games and then it was a wrap. til 2011 when he signed an exclusive deal

Surprised he hasn't been suspended more. Dude looks like he is off it on daily basis
Man the drug testing in the NBA is a joke according to a buddy who plays in the NBA. I had another homie who played for the D League tell me the **** was a joke too 
laugh.gif
. A lot of players smoke bud just never get in trouble for it.

The Pacer players love da loudpack so I'd assume that is what it was.
I have no idea what loudpack is lol
Marijuana 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Man the drug testing in the NBA is a joke according to a buddy who plays in the NBA. I had another homie who played for the D League tell me the **** was a joke too 
laugh.gif
. A lot of players smoke bud just never get in trouble for it.
A joke is an understatement. They tell you when it's going to happen, and you have to get caught like 3 times before you actually get suspended for 5 games
laugh.gif

I've heard players on LAC talk about weed so casually man lol especially when Mathias was on the staff before Blake KO'd him out of a job lol

Man the drug testing in the NBA is a joke according to a buddy who plays in the NBA. I had another homie who played for the D League tell me the **** was a joke too :lol: . A lot of players smoke bud just never get in trouble for it.

A joke is an understatement. They tell you when it's going to happen, and you have to get caught like 3 times before you actually get suspended for 5 games :lol:

I've heard players on LAC talk about weed so casually man lol especially when Mathias was on the staff before Blake KO'd him out of a job lol

do you still work with the clippers now bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom