Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right.

he probably would've hosted a party for Lebald had the Calfs won :lol:

Last edited:
give a.i. a bron and tell me who is better. kyrie gets the luxury of looking better with a lebron. dude overrated af. and its shown every time dude goes to the bench.
This tells so much.

I don't think Cavs held or increased a lead all year with Lebron off the floor, Regular or post season.

I don't think they won a regular Season game in which Lebron sat.

Too too telling.

Last edited:
Get OKC a couple of shooters and they will be right back in that WCF.

I'm starting to hear even more of this FInal Level that KD reached.

I didn't even engage in the convo over lunch today until, dude started Calling OKC w/KD a bunch of mental midgets and rejects/variant Stars and that is why KD left, and also why OKC lost.

At that point I did chime in.

Last year when OKC was up 3-1 none of this talk was heard.

Even after, before KD left...most folks still said OKC was the better team even though GSW won.

Now all of a sudden KD was playing with rejects his whole time here.....people be loco.

Last edited:
Draymond hairline look like soundwaves.

And this N' was just cracking on Bron finally shaving that ******** off his head. :smh:

jordan was dope as hell in the space jam game. in fact,the space jam game as a whole was flames.

he was actually in nba live 96. put the code in and there he was. they got in trouble for it by the nbapa. They didnt pay him for it lol. So after that, all we got was player 99s until the create-a-player took off and then you could make your own. then bam, yup, Live 00. Mike reappeared in Live 00 in the one-on-one mode as a boss character who then became playable when you beat him. He was then featured on the Wizards team through 2003, and appeared on the 90s all-decade team in NBA Live 2004. Then the nba street 1 and 2. on 1 he was a final boss on a team with skip to my lou and starbury lmaooo. most random crew ever. On 2...bruhhh..there was not one, not two, but three versions of MJ. There was 86 rookie Mike, the monster 96 Mike, and the Wizards' guy. And all three could play on the same team!

That was like 03. After that...no more Mike til 2k11.

If ever plsyed thst team on ledgendary they were imopossible street 2 had the best legends too

think about how much bread the warriors have brought to oakland. it's not even debateable the value they've generated. Not just in tax dollars but for all of the businesses around the arena before & after the games as well. Mayor just salty they're leaving. It's petty to not chip in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom