Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
dasifhdlnjahkbjlsdiugakbfhjdlidsah

Yeah give up two major pieces of your future to borrow PG13 for 1-year. Real "stupid."

NT on a roll today.

Probably wouldve dealt 1 of those 4 and 2 current playersfor PG. Who knows maybe he would've stayed if Celtics landed Hayward.

And I personally hate waiting on players to develop...Much rather have a superstar than wait for a potential superstar...in which I don't think Jaylen Brown or Tatum will ever be.

All Spurs need to do is sign Teague , and flip Aldridge to Denver for faried and someone then worry about 2018 when most their contracts are off the books

the thunder really did finesse that PG trade if they can end up resigning him... they traded ibaka who is a free agent for oladipo and flipped him for PG13... great trade if he resigns so well see... but i dont know what the celtics are doing... they have all of those assets like first round picks and wont trade them for a star... maybe they can sign gordon but if not man did they fail to pull the trigger :smh:

Last edited:
Silver will need to get rid of conference playoffs and have the best 16 teams in the playoffs. East is so trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom