Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainge-sad.jpg

Remember when I said a few weeks ago that the Lakers plans were to team up Westbrook and PG13 in Tinseltown and you all called me crazy?

Don't believe me, just wait and watch it all unfold!

Magic ain't playin.

So if BGH leave after the season we can say without a doubt star players don't want to play with Westbrook.
Unless Westbrook completely ***** this, the thunder are going to be a player for PG next summer IMO going to be able to pay him way more than anyone else, especially if he makes an all nba team, right?

Celtics offer on draft night for Paul George, per league source, was 3 first-round picks (not the Nets pick next year or the Lakers/Kings pick) and two starters (Crowder being one)

Bummed about PG. If he's truly all-in on LA though, which he definitely will be now that he's in OKC for a year, then it wasn't worth giving up much for him from a Celtics perspective.

Celtics offer on draft night for Paul George, per league source, was 3 first-round picks (not the Nets pick next year or the Lakers/Kings pick) and two starters (Crowder being one)
Pacers are dummies then. But we already knew this. That's way too much.

celtics have flopped on every big trade and FA they were "supposed to" get this offseason.

now you're trying to tell me they have a shot of getting hayward because brad stevens coached him in college?

yea, I'll take my chances with him staying in utah.. or even joining miami
 Guess we don't have to wait long to find out.

Unless Westbrook completely ***** this, the thunder are going to be a player for PG next summer IMO going to be able to pay him way more than anyone else, especially if he makes an all nba team, right?

Nope they can only offer him a 5th year. He's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom