Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shout out to @leemelone
for being a man of his word and paid me $200.00 for the MVP bet. Good look bro
Yea I made a bet with bruh, I lost but I paid immediately because he's good for it.
I've seen him pay so I paid happily, it sure what is up with the Whip joint though.

Whip demanded an in-person meet-up only and wouldn't take Venmo or transfer

Them close ups are not doing her any favors. 
***** look like The Joker.

I don't what ****** be looking at 
mean.gif

Congrats to Steph on the new deal.
pimp.gif

Went from glass ankles and not being able to stay on the floor to first ever unanimous MVP, 2x Champ, greatest shooter in League history, and Future HoF lock (shoutout to @Antidope)

Last edited:
Yaya Dubin @JADubin5

Expect the Knicks to move Courtney Lee if they can get George Hill to agree to a deal. They're looking into it.

Big shout out to @leemelone
for being a man of his word and paid me $200.00 for the MVP bet. Good look bro
Yea I made a bet with bruh, I lost but I paid immediately because he's good for it.
I've seen him pay so I paid happily, it sure what is up with the Whip joint though.

Whip demanded an in-person meet-up only and wouldn't take Venmo or transfer
:rofl:

Man what?
You're kidding me right?

He's an old school *** dude :lol:

Warriors right around $114M to 8 players (including Curry + Durant at $31.8M; excluding Iggy). Tax line is $119.2M.

But why would the Knicks pursue hill if they just drafted ntilikina? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Two reasons:

-Ntilikina is only 18

- Hornacek loves playing two PGs in the backcourt like he did in Phoenix. No Phil. It means we expect to see Hornacek offensive system this season

Darren Wolfson @DWolfsonKSTP

#Twolves will have interest in Taj Gibson, but told not a ton, at least initially. Nets, Knicks, Lakers, OKC, Pacers, 76ers also interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom