Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA

Third year of Shaun Livingston's deal is partially guaranteed, source says. Deal structure appears to be: $8M, $8M, $2M guaranteed

Livingston is an idiot. Finally his payday is here and he settles for that. Smh he easily could have gotten 12M from GS or somewhere else. I think IGGY walks for the money.

lebron could just rest the entire regular season and playoffs till the ECF. LOL

And still be gassed by game 2 having to guard kd.

Dont forget fam..cavs missed the big name wings too. They havent got any better yet.

I wouldn't move Lee for George hill.
You drafted frank, give him the keys and tank.
You move Lee if you're moving Noah and you gotta throw something in for a contender in desperate need of shooting since Lee deal is good.

Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds

Stephen Curry will make $170.22 EVERY SECOND OF EVERY WARRIORS REGULAR SEASON GAME OVER THE NEXT FIVE YEARS.

Get paid! :pimp:

4/$50 isn't a lot for Patty.

If you have a pulse, thats the min.

this
patty is a proven guy

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA

Third year of Shaun Livingston's deal is partially guaranteed, source says. Deal structure appears to be: $8M, $8M, $2M guaranteed

Livingston is an idiot. Finally his payday is here and he settles for that. Smh he easily could have gotten 12M from GS or somewhere else. I think IGGY walks for the money.

i think KD will take a bigger discount than most ppl expected. he's going to sacrifice for the team, since they got him the chip

Last edited:
The best players from the bottom 2 playoff teams went West. 

I think we're overblowing how much talent the East lost. 

The best players from the bottom 2 playoff teams went West. 

I think we're overblowing how much talent the East lost. 
The point was they were supposedly in play for the next best team in the East at the top in Boston and they got neither. Now even if Boston gets Hayward, they ain't touching Cleveland.

As a Warriors fan, I hope we can somehow land Rudy Gay. I welcome that headache with open arms. :lol:

The point was they were supposedly in play for the next best team in the East at the top in Boston and they got neither. Now even if Boston gets Hayward, they ain't touching Cleveland.
Would they be touching them if they got Paul George? 

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

The Lakers spoke with free agents Andre Iguodala and Rajon Rondo tonight, league sources tell @espn.

If the Lakers sign Rondo
laugh.gif
What's funny? Seems like a great opportunity for Zo to learn. 

Would they be touching them if they got Paul George? 
Did you miss the last couple weeks where the play for Boston was to get Hayward and PG13. If they got both, they'd def be the favorites in the East. 

Ramona on ESPN saying IND didn't take LAL trade bc they likely didn't want to give PG what he wanted w/out winning the trade

lakers will probably throw the 1yr bag at andre
this is pretty obvious with his connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom