Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
His problems with them were with not practicing hard and being bad locker room guys for the young players.

The same guy who led a one man mutiny against Carlisle has the nerve to call somebody out for being a bad influence. Lol. Again he has had problems with somebody for whatever reason on every single team he's ever been on. Why would that change now?

Because it already apparently changed? It's not like who you are in your 20's is who you will be the rest of your life, trust me, I know :lol:
Knowledge through error when you're smart like him is valuable

Last edited:
Yea, but facts don't matter man. 

There's a dozen examples that contradict your stance yet you cling to the one that halfway supports you. 'Facts' tho

Because it already apparently changed? It's not like who you are in your 20's is who you will be the rest of your life, trust me, I know :lol:

Bro he was like 29 in Dallas :lol:. It wasn't that long ago. He has a long track record of doing this sort of thing

Last edited:
His problems with them were with not practicing hard and being bad locker room guys for the young players.

The same guy who led a one man mutiny against Carlisle has the nerve to call somebody out for being a bad influence. Lol. Again he has had problems with somebody for whatever reason on every single team he's ever been on. Why would that change now?

Well put.
Some who'd say you are who you are, haven't lived long enough to experience good change out of bad situations, in their own lives.

Last edited:
Griffin been injury prone for the last 3 seasons at least and gets the max? :x

The NBA got too much bread to throw around. :lol:

Last edited:
David Aldridge @daldridgetnt

Told Wizards' meeting with Otto Porter is over. Does not appear they reached agreement tonight. WAS has repeatedly vowed to match any offer.

Griffin been injury prone for the last 3 seasons at least and gets the max? :x

The NBA got too much bread to throw around. :lol:
Blake is a max player though. I mean cmon. Otto Porter is bout to get maxed. :lol: At least Blake puts butts in the seats.

And if Ballmer doesn't resign him then he might as well move the team to Seattle. Ain't nobody here trying to watch Deandre/Beverly Lob City

I mean if Livingston has a family here now that's rooted I guess it makes sense if it makes him happy. Remember he has travelled to so many teams he probably sick of it. Plus he sounds good on radio so maybe he can line up an NBA broadcast job or NBC Bay Area gig a la Kalena Azubuiki.

Last edited:
Shams Charania @ShamsCharania

Sources: RFA Jonathon Simmons has started meeting process, gauging interest from interested teams such as Sacramento, Clippers, Minnesota.

heres what i dont get if your a contender and you know you cant offer iggy alot more than the warriors why the **** are you wasting time trying to recruit him when he can stay with the best team in the nba?

hes looking for a big payday not to sign because you are a top playoff team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom