Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake is a max player though. I mean cmon. Otto Porter is bout to get maxed. :lol: At least Blake puts butts in the seats.

And if Ballmer doesn't resign him then he might as well move the team to Seattle. Ain't nobody here trying to watch Deandre/Beverly Lob City

He is... But he def. came off on that deal.

I wonder how much of his decision was based on Paul leaving tho... I know in the past, the Clips wanted Griffin to handle the rock more as a Point Forward.

I'm just making a point :lol:. Rondo has had locker room issues his ENTIRE career then he has one season where he's halfway decent but still has a conflict with the best players and now he's a changed man? You can take that risk if you want but don't be surprised when you end up in the doctors office consulting for a sex change

I'm just making a point :lol:. Rondo has had locker room issues his ENTIRE career then he has one season where he's halfway decent but still has a conflict with the best players and now he's a changed man? You can take that risk if you want but don't be surprised when you end up in the doctors office consulting for a sex change

So willingness to cooperate and sociable acceptability is as hard to change as being child molester?

K.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

-Mannix

Genuine surprise in Boston that Indy went with Oladipo/Sabonis package. C's believed they offered superior, rebuild-ready deal.

Sure they did. Ainge is something else man.

-Mannix

Genuine surprise in Boston that Indy went with Oladipo/Sabonis package.
C's believed they offered superior, rebuild-ready deal.

Sure they did. Ainge is something else man.

:rofl:

Crowder > Oladipo/Sabonis

But hey blame Danny Ainge :lol:

Last edited:
He's a 20/10 guy with excellent footwork, good hands, understands spacing and moves into position at ease in the post. He's buns on Defense but again, footwork is good so defense will come for him.

He's also got the ability to stretch, his jump shot is shaky but natural and he's young. Give me that with his pedigree over Crowder for sure.

Melo in Houston seems impossible because of D'Antoni, but if he/they could get passed that, Melo would eat.

He can still get buckets but if he adopted the principle this time around, he'd get them pretty effortlessly imo.

Anything to reduce the plausibility of GSW having an easy road and making it back the the Finals easily or in one piece.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom