Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn we are going to suck for some years!!!

What other PG could the Pels have nabbed for cheaper or just an upgrade?

Also, count me in for wanting Rondo in LA. Will either be great for Lonzo or an absolute trainwreck. Hopefully the latter.

Also, count me in for wanting Rondo in LA. Will either be great for Lonzo or an absolute trainwreck. Hopefully the latter.
So what is Boston going to do this off season?  trade draft picks for more draft picks...then trade those for more draft picks?

This is why I don't get mad about players leaving teams they've been with their entire careers in free agency...look at the PG situation.  He told them he wasn't signing there so he could help the Pacers.  Instead of appreciating the help, they tried to screw him (too bad they actually put him in a decent situation for 1 year).  Remember he could have left for NOTHING next summer if he just stayed quiet.  

Philly Sports‏ @PHLAnon 1m1 minute ago
More
Per @KeithSmithNBA If #Sixers can't sign JJ Redick they'll move on to potential offer sheets for Kentavious Caldwell Pope and/or Otto Porter

KCP intrigues me

gonna need the Lakers to sign Rondo, allow him to taint Lonzo and the Lakers get the #1 overall pick

This is why I don't get mad about players leaving teams they've been with their entire careers in free agency...look at the PG situation.  He told them he wasn't signing there so he could help the Pacers.  Instead of appreciating the help, they tried to screw him (too bad they actually put him in a decent situation for 1 year).  Remember he could have left for NOTHING next summer if he just stayed quiet.  
Huh?

How in the world did Indy try to screw dude? He screwed them by killing his trade value :lol:

Last edited:
Doing Indiana a favor would have been to privately tell them that he wanted out, which would give the team the opportunity to trade him anywhere and get a much larger haul. Instead, he went public with the LA stuff and gave them no leverage.

^^I doubt they even have space for another "top" player,been over the luxury tax for 2-3 seasons running now

Last edited:

What are you talking about? He said it publicly and completely screwed the Pacers. He literally did the exact opposite of helping them.

Doing Indiana a favor would have been to privately tell them that he wanted out, which would give the team the opportunity to trade him anywhere and get a much larger haul. Instead, he went public with the LA stuff and gave them no leverage.

Word I don't know wth dude is talking about :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom