Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Iggy worth twice as much as Livingston? Srs. Livingston needs to fire his agent asap.

iggy is kinda worth 2x livingston though. so...yep

finals mvp a few years ago and a big reason why they won this year too.

livingston just hit a few mid range jump shots

Last edited:
PJ Tucker pickup is great for Houston, someone for them that can really hold KD on defense

okc will be must see tv. just like last season. I'll be a viewer. just like last season.

Russ just making them sweat or would he really leave?

PG gone be kicking himself if he switched teams only to end up in a worse situation.

Team isn't as good as your old team, not being selected as an All-Star in a stacked western conference (missing that All-Star $$$), and missing the playoffs. :smh:

If the Rockets still have those same trash jerseys next year somebody needs to be smacked. They've had those same ugly *** jerseys since Reebok was the official outfitter of the NBA.

Is it me or has pj Tucker not been good for like 5 years. And even then he wasn't really that good. Bruh be getting cooked

Russ just making them sweat or would he really leave?

PG gone be kicking himself if he switched teams only to end up in a worse situation.

Team isn't as good as your old team, not being selected as an All-Star in a stacked western conference (missing that All-Star $$$), and missing the playoffs. :smh:
He didn't switch, he was traded, and he will be traded again right beside Russ if he doesn't sign.

Only reason OKC took him was to pair him with Russ should they be forced to trade him.

I mean, I'd like to believe we are building something here but I can't, it's a game of business first.

OKC pulled the quick trigger on Harden, they never took the safety off with Durant, so you'd best believe they are trigger happy ATM.

Let Russ say, "gimme one more day".......he'll be on the first thing smoking.....and OKC Lakers are in a rebrand.

Last edited:
They will change colors, hardwood and slogans.
No more Thunder up, LoudCity and Chaching Moneyball, it will Thunderbolt up your ***, MadCity and 3ball bish.

Last edited:
If the Rockets still have those same trash jerseys next year somebody needs to be smacked. They've had those same ugly *** jerseys since Reebok was the official outfitter of the NBA.

+1

other than the black alt "houston" jersey...that whole giddy-up is trash

So the question is, are the rockets good enough to bring Cp3 passed the second round??

Rudy Gay isn't going to end up here unless some team (Sacramento?) is foolish enough to take on Kantner. Along with his literally worst of all time defense at his position, he is owed 18M, and all this stuff with Turkey right now is making it hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom