It's millennial speak for:

Palm trees = Miami
3 leaf clover = Boston
Sax = Utah Jazz
Trophies = titles
Person with arms crossed = None

:lol:

Last edited:
I see.... but why are they taking shots at Jazz?

EDIT: Nvm... they trying to recruit Hayward huh :lol: Damn I suck at this.

Last edited:
Just saw the overview of GSW's cap situation, I'm sure they're printing money but sheesh, they're going to be paying a lot after they round out the roster. Wonder if they're going to shell out money for some centers now? They expected to be in play for Zaza and McGee or are they looking outside 

Last edited:
Come on, Danny boy

That pic is awkwardly funny 
laugh.gif

Also interesting to see where Ian Clark winds up. I'm sure some team will give him a solid contract

Last edited:

[Blic.rs] Miloš Teodosić has agreed to a four-year, $48M deal with Chicago Bulls and will sign contract on 5th of July if nothing "unpredictable" happens

He didn't switch, he was traded, and he will be traded again right beside Russ if he doesn't sign.

Only reason OKC took him was to pair him with Russ should they be forced to trade him.

I mean, I'd like to believe we are building something here but I can't, it's a game of business first.

OKC pulled the quick trigger on Harden, they never took the safety off with Durant, so you'd best believe they are trigger happy ATM.

Let Russ say, "gimme one more day".......he'll be on the first thing smoking.....and OKC Lakers are in a rebrand.
Start all over.

Neither PG or Russ are leaving OKC. Not a chance in hell.

Looks like the Celts are going to focus on the family aspect of things with Hayward. Adding his wife's name on the billboard is a nice touch.

[Blic.rs] Miloš Teodosić has agreed to a four-year, $48M deal with Chicago Bulls and will sign contract on 5th of July if nothing "unpredictable" happens
Interesting. Always love those wild card international signings, wish it could have been to a better team though

people care about seeing their names on the billboard? For real man. Be honest, would you even say that if you weren't a Boston fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom