Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT on twitter claiming those jim crow era titles and ships he never won 
laugh.gif

what does tradition mean when majority of those were so long ago?? It aint gonna help you.

IT acting like Cowboys fans.

Last edited:
It's millennial speak for:

Palm trees = Miami
3 leaf clover = Boston
Sax = Utah Jazz
Trophies = titles
Person with arms crossed = None

:lol:

My lord these dudes are corny. Can't even call them kids,

actually they're 28, still, c'mon.

Last edited:
I have a feeling he's going to Boston. Celtics is his last stop and he'll just end it with a press conference toting his C's jersey Monday or Tuesday.

I have a feeling he's going to Boston. Celtics is his last stop and he'll just end it with a press conference toting his C's jersey Monday or Tuesday.
I hope he stay in Salt Lake or goes to Boston. Miami would be a waste

I'm intrigued at how he and Rubio would mesh, feel like he's gonna get open looks and transition opps all night

Teams in the West got better. Adding Rubio makes Utah worse.

I'm going East
I feel like Utah personnel is a better fit for Ricky. The PnR would be nice and he's got more shooters there. I'm actually not convinced they're worse without Hill and with Ricky

Last edited:
Miami is cool and all, but he'd basically just be going from a 5 seed in Utah to a likely 5 seed with the Heat with a worse version of Gobert.

Teams in the West got better. Adding Rubio makes Utah worse.

I'm going East
I feel like Utah personnel is a better fit for Ricky. The PnR would be nice and he's got more shooters there. I'm actually not convinced they're worse without Hill and with Ricky

Hill was a threat off the ball which allowed WPG to operate. Rubio will shrink the floor.

Hill was a threat off the ball which allowed WPG to operate. Rubio will shrink the floor.
Rubio's creativity will offset that. To what degree is yet to be determined

I feel like Ricky will have Gobert more involved and will cause the defense to have to think about that roll threat leaving shooters potentially more space

Quinn Snyder runs the slowest pace in the league. All of his offensive sets are drawn out and elaborate.

Rubio is it his best in the open court. Don't see how this makes Utah better at all.

yea gordon going to boston would be good for competition

cavs win in 6 instead of 5

cant believe they didnt get butler or george

watch him stay in utah

Bruh so the Celtics gonna really run their offense through Gordon while lil *** IT gonna be standing on the wing/corner? IT best with the ball in his hands guess we will see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom