Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell kinda statement is "how do you have a cellphone unemployed?" What do you think happens if you lose your job?

I have never been unemployed in my adult life so I don't know. I assume you eventually miss enough payments they cut your service off or you have to go to Assist Wireless and pursue other similar Government aid programs. Or just get a job and get back on your feet.

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone could blatantly say this Warriors team isn't one of the best ever.

Yes, Shaq would have been able to score on them. But what in the world is he going to be able to do defensively?? You think he's running the floor with Draymond??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ DFish and Horry trying to guard Steph and KD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Cha Cha and Klay guarding Shaq and Kobe

lol you're acting like Kobe is unstoppable in the finals. easily, the biggest reason why the lakers lost the finals against the pistons. didn't he averaged like 14 pts against the Pacers and shot like 40% both times against the celtics? he's lucky his teammates bailed him out of that 6/24 G7 b. :rofl: :rofl:

Same Kobe that was

24.6 ppg; 7.8 rpg; 5.8 apg in 01,

26.8 ppg; 5.8 rpg; 5.3 apg in 02,

32.4 ppg; 5.6 rpg; 7.4 apg, in 09,

28.6 ppg; 8.0 rpg; 3.9 apg in 10

:rofl:

Steph ain't live up to his rep til this year in the finals.

2015: 26 pts 5 rebs 6 assists while shooting 44 fg% and 39 3fg%
2016: 23 pts 5 rebs 4 asts while shooting 40 fg% 3fg%

Curry's first 3 finals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe's first 3 finals

EASY.

I eff with curry all day...but don't have me start roasting son. Outside of his insane percentages, he's nothing compared to bean. nothing.

That Delly deal cavs didnt match last summer looks like a bargain now 4yr/38m.

- Woj

A serious candidate for a portion of Golden State's $5.2M exception, per ESPN sources: Free agent guard Nick Young.

Need this to happen for the culture

NEED this to happen b. a lot of players that I've liked over the years are getting rings in Oakland. This is dope. Nick needs to cop that hardware bruh. And they need to scoop Vince. 1/2 man needs that pinky ice.

45 million between Korver and Redick
laugh.gif

Question about draft picks, if team A receives a pick from team B that used to belong to team C, does the pick selection depend on team B's record or team C's?

Team c the original teams pick . It's like if Boston would of traded the nets pick for jimmy , the bulls would of gotten the number 1 pick via trade with Boston since they owned the nets pick

- Woj

A serious candidate for a portion of Golden State's $5.2M exception, per ESPN sources: Free agent guard Nick Young.

Need this to happen for the culture

NEED this to happen b. a lot of players that I've liked over the years are getting rings in Oakland. This is dope. Nick needs to cop that hardware bruh. And they need to scoop Vince. 1/2 man needs that pinky ice.

I don't watch the Lakers much recently, but I thought Swagford J. Peterson would command more than that?

I have never been unemployed in my adult life so I don't know. I assume you eventually miss enough payments they cut your service off or you have to go to Assist Wireless and pursue other similar Government aid programs. Or just get a job and get back on your feet.

Exactly. Did dude really ask you that Q? :lol:

Exactly. Did dude really ask you that Q? :lol:

As opposed to how do you have a cellphone while unemployed then answering his own question? (Which was the point if you didn't catch it)

Plus you've never heard of savings or unemployment assistance? How are you putting a timeline on how long he's been unemployed?

Either way completely irrelevant to this thread. Just looked weird like son was likening being unemployed to being homeless or something and having a phone to communicate (important for jobs) is outrageous. **** can happen to anyone.

Back to the NBA though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom