Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs should have looked at James Johnson before they paid Krover all that money. If the Cavs don't get bailed out with Buyouts they bout to be in for a rough 2017-18 season

Just trade him for a second rounder or something. There must be some place that would take him for that. Get some sort of asset back for him. He is still a 20 point per game scorer.

He has a no trade clause so he basically dictates where he wants to play/

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/12upSport[/URL]"]
 12up‏Verified account @12upSport 55m55 minutes ago

Knicks executives laughing at Carmelo's workout tapes is all you need to know about that situation

Straight NRK man:smh:

You cant even tell thats what they're looking at. Media pushing BS again.

Nah it's definitely the latest video of him working out on the soccer field at 2 AM :lol:[/quote]

Link?

Cavs should have looked at James Johnson before they paid Krover all that money. If the Cavs don't get bailed out with Buyouts they bout to be in for a rough 2017-18 season
All that money? Korver got 22 million and the third year isn't guaranteed

Johnson just might command a bag

Knicks executives laughing at Carmelo's workout tapes is all you need to know about that situation

Nah it's definitely the latest video of him working out on the soccer field at 2 AM :lol:

Link?[/quote]

Nah it's definitely the latest video of him working out on the soccer field at 2 AM :lol:

Link?

[/quote]

Pretty much looks like his other workout videos. Eh, who knows what their laugh was about.

Wow it actually is. Cant believe they caught that :smh:

Who knows what they're laughing at, but that looks terrible.

Last edited:
I am a Melo hater but I want him to ball out next year and win a chip if it means GSW doesn't win again

Is it for sure they're laughing at Carmelo in a malicious way? idk 

Either way it's hilarious it was caught on camera

Hope he ends up in Cleveland or Houston

Last edited:
That video is hilarious tho
laugh.gif
Actually, this

Im kinda relieved when I saw Gaines holding the phone

I was worried that he will leave after Phil got fired

This is really a news story? Thought it was a parody but ESPN and CBS Chicago did it

Why this dude look like a wet sloth in every interview?

Maybe he's been working out but he mentions he's some level of unemployed. IDK how you live somewhere in Chicago and have a cellphone unemployed, but then they showed his phone, looked like the iPhone 4s or something and had been through better days. Someone get this guy a job, line cook or video production I guess.

The hell kinda statement is "how do you have a cellphone unemployed?" What do you think happens if you lose your job?

Question about draft picks, if team A receives a pick from team B that used to belong to team C, does the pick selection depend on team B's record or team C's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom