Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I def do. Cant see them winning 40+ though just yet. Seems like you're tryna accelerate the process :nerd:

They won 28 last year with Embiid only playing 31 games, Simmons never playing a game then trying to tank for the last 2-3 weeks of the year only playing Dario like 20 mins per game and holding every other starter besides TJ out. They're winning 15+ more games with how bad the East is right now and how much they should be improved.
How do you know Simmons and fultz are even gonna be good

During the Knick SL game Vince said he's not in ring chasing mode yet and wants to go to a team that'll give him a opportunity to play consistently on a nighly basis. Not surprised he's taking a meeting with the Kings.

Last edited:
what are they doing? please explain
It's pretty simple. 

They are getting the guys in much better shape so they can run up and down in Luke's system.

Got rid of the locker room and culture problem by getting rid of D'Lo while also clearing cap space for 2 max deals next summer.

Looking at 1 year deals for players this summer to not compromise that space for next year.

Giving Ball the keys to the franchise. Build a new culture.

Got 1 commit in PG for next summer to come and going to try and get another marquee free agent. 

Last edited:
I'm not convinced PG didn't start the whole "I'm opting out next year, I only wanna go to the Lakers" thing just so he could be traded somewhere good without them having to give up much pieces

I'm not convinced PG didn't start the whole "I'm opting out next year, I only wanna go to the Lakers" thing just so he could be traded somewhere good without them having to give up much pieces

Eh. I mean he went on Kimmel and basically said he wants to be here. Not really some bold prediction

12up‏Verified account  @12upSport 55m55 minutes ago
Knicks executives laughing at Carmelo's workout tapes is all you need to know about that situation

Straight NRK man
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom